Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
goku got all his power by hard work training and pride. vegeta only trained and that's not enough. he didn't have love in his heart. goku is better than vegeta in every way. [http://youtu.be/M954D_jyJbQ]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Vegeta is a puss wuss

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

MysticWiztech posted:

you mean the epsiode where he yelled for 30 minutes and cemented the stereotype for dragonball with no payoff other then stalling for time in one of the most under whelming transformations in the series
1 week ago•

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

You ever crap your pants? I have. Maybe it was when you was a kid or maybe when you was a grown up, under duress from that never-ending pile of paperwork that keeps you locked in your dead end job. You long, no no, you lust for a way out, a breath of fresh air. Do I? ha ha ha no, no I don't friend, I've already made it. I'm engaging my turbo boosters right now, friend, just a scratched surface of what your life could be come if you try hard and don't back down. You could be king, president of gay earth. But me? I just am flying the millenial falcon.

• Locked thread