Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Thanks for LPing this game. I don't tend to nerd out over video games but I absolutely adore the Metal Gear series, but life's moved on so I never was able to pick this one up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
So, is Miller blind? When rescued, Boss asks if something happened to his eyes, and in the last cutscene he definitely looks like he's got blind person eyes... but he in no way acts like it. Kojima?!?

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
As much as I love sitting down for a solid restaurant burger, from time to time a good lovely McDonalds can hit the spot too.
When I was in the Navy they served sliders every Friday, which was pretty much the only regular meal to look forward to.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4

Fish Noise posted:

You must not avert your eyes.

Fish Noise posted:

You must not avert your eyes.

Egg, gravy, burger, and rice? I used to get this in Hawaii and I can't remember the name but it was rad. What's the name?

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
A few years ago I worked at a grocery store, in the meat department. After Thanksgiving I vowed i wouldn't be around for the next one (I succeeded).

Edit: it's pronounced "say- shells" btw.

ManSedan fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Dec 1, 2016

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Most people don't consider the fact that most "fresh" produce has already spent the better part of a week in reefer freight.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
I have a problem with that last cutscenes and it's not Quiet being a weird sex object. She's walking barefoot and rolling around in what is clearly naval non-skid, and that poo poo is NOT designed for skin contact. She should be a bloody mess by the end.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Wow the explanation of XOF is super duper dumb.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4

Lunethex posted:

you'll regret your words

But... what about my deeds?

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
I must've missed it but when did they start letting Huey walk around free? I would've put two in his head ages ago.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
What a sleazeball.

Edit: for all the problems with the second half of the game I'm real glad they didn't skimp on the cutscenes. They're still top notch. I also appreciate that Ocelots voice is straight to get a touch of the gravely sound her has later on.

ManSedan fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Feb 27, 2017

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Oh boy oh boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Good grief, those jiggle physics.

That is not how those work.