Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Washington Racists 17 16.67%
New York Scum-sucking rear end in a top hat Loser Bastard Fucks 32 31.37%
Goku 53 51.96%
Total: 82 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Sweet merciful God, it's a Thursday Night NFC East game between the two biggest clogged toilets in that wretched division.

Thank poo poo I'm day drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Redskins 20
Giants 17

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'd rather eat my own vomit than watch these 2 teams play each other. See you guys then.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
RIP The forums.

I'll miss you all when this place dies

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
I didn't realize this was the matchup tonight and was ecstatic when I saw.

I just started laughing out loud at work and my cubicle neighbor asked me what was so funny.

PS Go Redskins

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Redskins 20
Giants 17

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Why is he catching things upside down?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Why is he catching things upside down?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

7-6 Giants

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everything is slow. i'm freaking out about being robbed of reading the good posts during this live event. help

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cavauro posted:

everything is slow. i'm freaking out about being robbed of reading the good posts during this live event. help

Don't worry the forums can still keep up to Washington's offense

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

just flip a coin every minute. on heads, say "the game, that is on tv, is bad" out loud, to no one in particular. on tails, GIS a hot chick. during halftime listen to some chill rear end music, otherwise, repeat until the game is over. this should simulate the experience of a primetime GDT in TFF with 100% accuracy

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

sweet thursday posted:

I'd rather eat my own vomit than watch these 2 teams play each other. See you guys then.

The FCC regulates that feces, excrement and bodily discharges are not allowed on television. Although cable, the film industry, and now streaming video services have tried to circumvent the stringent laws of the FCC, none have had the success that the NFL has. The NFC East in prime time is the solution to doom; a break in our protestant television laws of antiquity. The NFC East has given the American television audience the program they want to watch -- 60 minutes of uncensored poo poo, smeared across a television screen, stretched out over a an entire evening like a constipation that you know tears something on its way out. For three hours, the nation, the entire nation - Republicans and Democrats, Liberals and Conversatives, Christians and Non-Christians - all become scatalogical voyeurs the likes of which make the producers of Two Girls One Cup look like Nickelodeon employees. We embrace the poo poo, we watch the poo poo, and we love the poo poo.

I used to hate the NFC East. Then I saw it on television.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I'm tailgating with a guy who has an arena bowl championship ring.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Is this where I post to non-stop bitch about FanDuel/DraftKings like a :spergin:?

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Madcosby posted:

The FCC regulates that feces, excrement and bodily discharges are not allowed on television. Although cable, the film industry, and now streaming video services have tried to circumvent the stringent laws of the FCC, none have had the success that the NFL has. The NFC East in prime time is the solution to doom; a break in our protestant television laws of antiquity. The NFC East has given the American television audience the program they want to watch -- 60 minutes of uncensored poo poo, smeared across a television screen, stretched out over a an entire evening like a constipation that you know tears something on its way out. For three hours, the nation, the entire nation - Republicans and Democrats, Liberals and Conversatives, Christians and Non-Christians - all become scatalogical voyeurs the likes of which make the producers of Two Girls One Cup look like Nickelodeon employees. We embrace the poo poo, we watch the poo poo, and we love the poo poo.

I used to hate the NFC East. Then I saw it on television.

Amen

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.
I would just like to stand up for my good friend, booze, and inform you guys that booze can definitely save you this time

Unless you're like...a packers fan or something, there's no magic that can save you from your heart attack at age 36

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

davecrazy posted:

I'm tailgating with a guy who has an arena bowl championship ring.

thats cool that jay gruden takes the time to hang out with fans, though i dont get why he'd hang out with giants fans?

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Whats the drinking game

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the pope isn't that far away

you think he could try to save this game

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Thank you for making the poll checkbox. That was very important.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

I hate Eli's dumb face. gently caress that mouth breathing rear end in a top hat.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

How am I going to find sexy women without the forums working right.

Kwik
Apr 4, 2006

You can't touch our beaver. :canada:
The NFL Network could strap a GoPro to ODB's chest for this feature, but thought that a boom-mic style rig bolted to his helmet was a good idea?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

fix the forums lowtax

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Who did the pope put money on? That is who will win.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Vertical Lime posted:

the pope isn't that far away

you think he could try to save this game

This game is an evil that cannot be fought by His Holiness alone.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Alaois posted:

fix the forums lowtax

the squeeze starts

Lowtax posted:

Since I dislike ads but am forced to run them BECAUSE NOBODY IS BUYING ANYTHING HERE AND WE'RE NOT POPULAR AND I'M NOT MAKING ANY MONEY AND I HAD TO FIRE EVERYBODY BECAUSE I'M GOING BROKE AND I SWEAR TO GOD I'M LIKE THIS CLOSE TO THROWING MYSELF OFF A GODDAMN BRIDGE BUT I PROBABLY WON'T BECAUSE I'M AFRAID OF HITTING SOMEBODY'S BOAT AND NOT DYING AND THEN GETTING SUED AND MY KIDS WON'T GET TO GO TO COLLEGE AND WILL HAVE TO PILOT PREDATOR DRONES OR WORK IN WAL-MART FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES, we have a glut of remnant ads (when legit, money-making ads run out, they show stupid crap like PSAs that tell you not to light forest fires or smoke dope or whatever the hell the government wants you to do).

ANYWAY, I'd like to at least put some of the fake ads you guys make up there in rotation so things are somewhat more entertaining. If you've got a creative itch and would like to have your work featured in our ad spots, come up with a 728x90 ad and I'll put them in our ad server. If you lack the aforementioned creative itch, then feel free to not do that and instead do something else, such as jump on a trampoline or continue to not give me money. Thank you for loving Pupkin.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

The stream I am watching is showing the pope until the game starts. Hope someone asks him if Flacco is elite.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Oh no are the forums are dying again :ohdear:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

Don't worry the forums can still keep up to Washington's offense

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

just flip a coin every minute. on heads, say "the game, that is on tv, is bad" out loud, to no one in particular. on tails, GIS a hot chick. during halftime listen to some chill rear end music, otherwise, repeat until the game is over. this should simulate the experience of a primetime GDT in TFF with 100% accuracy

i'm just now able to lol. frankly it's unacceptable

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lessail posted:

Oh no are the forums are dying again :ohdear:

Just live they've been dying for at least the last five years.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

cheesetriangles posted:

The stream I am watching is showing the pope until the game starts. Hope someone asks him if Flacco is elite.

That man will be excommunicated on the spot. The pope will strong-arm congress into doing the thing with the candles and it won't even matter if the asker is Catholic or even Christian, he will be condemned to Hell, forced to watch Cowboys/Raiders preseason games for all eternity.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Does anyone like James Corden?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Everyone has to up their posting game, it takes so long to load a post, every post has to be gold now.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Why is Joe Theismann throwing fast food at the slow fat english man

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Burginator posted:

I would just like to stand up for my good friend, booze, and inform you guys that booze can definitely save you this time

Unless you're like...a packers fan or something, there's no magic that can save you from your heart attack at age 36

I've had a bad cold the past 36 hours and I'm on Robitussin and I'm not even sure it'll help me here

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Athanatos posted:

Everyone has to up their posting game, it takes so long to load a post, every post has to be gold now.

poopy butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

A win tonight might mean the Redskins aren't total poo poo.

Or the Giants are.

Whatever, Let's go Washington.

• Locked thread