Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Washington Racists 17 16.67%
New York Scum-sucking rear end in a top hat Loser Bastard Fucks 32 31.37%
Goku 53 51.96%
Total: 82 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
Let's go The New York Giants.

Drinking game: take a shot whenever Eli says "gently caress it" and just hurls the ball as hard as he can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I hope the Giants lose in a really embarrassing way and also we get some vintage clownball.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Are the forums really loving slow or is it just me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the pope was asked about this game and said it will be "pretty good... not!"

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Highlight: Preston parker cut before this game. So atleast I'll be frustrated by someone else.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

so if cousins is embarrassing, does future wiz superstar kevin durant suit up

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Are the forums really loving slow or is it just me

imagine watching a family member slowly die

that's what it feels like right now

:smith:

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

It is in fact not just you.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Lowtax is drinkin again

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Go New Amsterdam Large Men, defeat the Washington, DC Racist Caricatures

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Vertical Lime posted:

so if cousins is embarrassing, does future wiz superstar kevin durant suit up

imagine watching a family member slowly die

that's what it feels like right now

:smith:

Sometimes you just need to pull the plug.

sell the site to someone who can monetize it better

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Like facebook.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Is there a contingency for if the forums die what happens to the best football posters on t hahahahaha

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Also SA is dying? Shocking that turning the whole site into a series of aggressively insular fyad lite subforums didn't work wow I am shocked

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Is there a contingency for if the forums die what happens to the best football posters on t hahahahaha

Best posters have a cyanide pill in one of their teeth.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Come join me in #nfl on synIRC!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

NC-17 posted:

Sometimes you just need to pull the plug.

sell the site to someone who can monetize it better

I have faith ehud will host some bootleg forums on FART

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Spoeank posted:

Also SA is dying? Shocking that turning the whole site into a series of aggressively insular fyad lite subforums didn't work wow I am shocked

Don't think it could have been saved tbh

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the future is reddit. were all posting tghere now

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I am ready for nfc east clownball

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Current lag aside, is there actually anything to this "forums are dying" thing? I feel like they've been pretty much the same for a long time now without any recent sign of change...

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I come to bury Something Awful, not to post in it. The evil that forums do lives after them. The good is often interred with their archives.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

Current lag aside, is there actually anything to this "forums are dying" thing? I feel like they've been pretty much the same for a long time now without any recent sign of change...

they also seem fine to me

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

lowtax keeps making ha ha the forums don't make a single bit of money not really funny posts about it but who knows if he's making fun of it or what

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

There's less people posting here than in the past.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

“Getting old can be a funny thing. On the outside, you’re loving a 15 year old”

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Yaws posted:

There's less people posting here than in the past.

That's what I was referring to with my no way the forums are dying post. If it weren't for TFF & SAS I would be gone. The site balkanized itself and half of those subforums you get poo poo on for going to.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Someone make another TFF, with a NSFW section TIA.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Winkie01 posted:

Someone make another TFF, with a NSFW section TIA.

Titled Nudie Section For Winkie01

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
should we switch to irc for this game? whats the irc channel? what does irc stand for? no one knows

cant miss all the upcoming "ELICEPTIONS"

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
So we're getting close to the "evacuate to FART" stage now huh?

Lowtax should just set up a patreon. I enjoy shitposting about football enough to throw in 20 a month.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Spoeank posted:

Titled Nudie Section For Winkie01

Works, for me. SAS/TFF are the only good sports forums on the internet the rest are filled with loving idiots :smith:

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
hello TFF I am here watching Thursday Night Football and I have no beer lmao gently caress

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

come join #nfl on synIRC and goon it up with other TFF bros.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

time for Eli "The Dragon Slayer" Manning to take the field.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

:flag: :flag:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

hughesta posted:

hello TFF I am here watching Thursday Night Football and I have no beer lmao gently caress

The forums are dying and I can't share all my best jokes with you guys because it takes an hour to post. My nightmare has come true.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Looking at Lowtax's twitter feed he seems to have pissed off a bunch of GamerGate redditors so I wouldn't be surprised if this is some sort of ~*~retribution~*~

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

This is unpostable.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Much like Seattle, our only hope of saving our forums is indiegogo.

• Locked thread