Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Fenrir posted:

I never said Winston is going to be horrible forever, but he is a rookie who has struggled.

He was good last week, and bad his first week. Weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Fenrir posted:

Yeah Cousins isn't that good but I mean, who does that against the Rams?

I'm gonna put this out there, but several QBs last year alone had good games against the Rams

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

shiksa posted:

Its pretty funny that cousins is able to spark as much of a controversy after one week of being bad. How many weeks of eli sucking rear end would it take to turn on him? Just curious

Well, I think the point here is that Cousins has actually been bad, quite a bit, whereas Eli Manning has: two Superbowl wins and several good seasons of play

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

A Man and his dog posted:

I'm gonna have to go to Virginia and coach the team. Put the team on my back.

Why the gently caress did we pass it 50 times, when the running game has been the strong point?!?!?

Because the running game was ineffective and the Giants were concentrating on it

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

The Ravens will go 7-9 this season, every loss being by less than a td

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Just OMG that is so CUTE how he does that.

Aaron is soooooo silly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Atticus Finch posted:

Let's revisit summer's hottest debate: Tannehill or Dalton

Tannehill imo

• Locked thread