Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Brannigans Law posted:

Nah, haven't bought one yet. I'm considering some kind of Chip Kelly av one with the text "As life gets longer, awful feels softer" from a Modest Mouse song. The problem is that text is probably more applicable to Jerry Jones or Tom Coughlin.

Kelly's law is like Kelly's love: hard and fast!

With a gif of Eagles screwing up, or possibly of good players banished to Siberia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Favre's probably the best QB that also had severe and occasionally crippling and game-ending traits that no one really wanted to get mad about

So it checks out

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

TubeStank posted:

That's pretty debatable.

Are we counting Pickles?

e: we are. Pickles is worst. Cousins is second worst.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

TubeStank posted:

Also that is the definition of a dink and dunk statline. 200 yards off of 27 attempts ain't good.

:siren:NITPICK ALERT:siren:

7.4 YPA is pretty okay. As you mentioned before, though, his statline doesn't reflect the dropped INTs and the Rams are still the Rams until further notice

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

^^^ this, basically

shiksa posted:

Its pretty funny that cousins is able to spark as much of a controversy after one week of being bad. How many weeks of eli sucking rear end would it take to turn on him? Just curious

Eli always has the benefit of having done good things at more than one point in time. Even if he craters and takes the New Meadowlands with him it will always be about what he is at the time and not who he is overall.

Also is anyone other than Fenrir saying Cousins is more than the second or third worst current starting QB?

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

A Man and his dog posted:

But are secondary was no match for there WR corp.

Now I'm glad Washington lost

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Parlett316 posted:

Where the gently caress are all the Detmers

Looks like Ty stopped playing in '05 and Koy in '07. Ty is 47 and Koy is 42. They old

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

YodaTFK posted:

It could be worse. You could be a 49er fan.

49ers fans knew a bad year was coming, especially against this Cardinals team given the fist two weeks

Dolphins fans actually had hope

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Gumbercules posted:

I feel the 49ers also had hope after week one. Several teams fall into that bucket.

Eh, my hope/expectation is that the team won't be good but, over the course of the year, they won't be bottom tier. The Minnesota win helped that. The next two losses were not unexpected.

Even with as bad as the team has looked there are winnable games this year. We'll see what happens!

Gumbercules posted:

For fans of many teams, football can only bring pain, and eventually insanity after many long years on the carousel of bad coaches.

Except I've already had a ton of good times with my team, including two years ago.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to watch Weekend at Bernie's instead of the remainder of these awful afternoon games

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

I'm glad they clarified that it's HoF Jim Kelly's statline and not notable martial artist Jim Kelly

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Weekend at Bernie's was fun! Hadn't seen it in a long time, I recommend it next time you need to kill an hour and a half

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

I remember when Chad Johnson was young he would alway talk about how Steve Smith Sr was the veteran he looked up to. Like, in 2004. He had nearly 200 yards today as a receiver. Jesus. Christ.

Johnson's a year old than Smith. They played together at Santa Monica before Johnson transferred to Oregon State and Smith went to Utah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

"at least 4" and "probably 6" can still be the same thing

• Locked thread