Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013

axeil posted:

NFC East is trash and I am Real Sad that nrr died. :smith:

New av is awesome.

That fumble in the Giants end zone left me laughing for like a minute straight. NFC East is real bad.

Brannigans Law fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Sep 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013

axeil posted:

Aw thank you.

Didn't you used to have an av? What happened to that?

I honestly think projecting 7 wins for the division winner is being a bit too bullish on the East. I wanna see a 6-10 winner and if it's not the Eagles I want it to be the Giants and have them win the Super Bowl. Again.

Nah, haven't bought one yet. I'm considering some kind of Chip Kelly av one with the text "As life gets longer, awful feels softer" from a Modest Mouse song. The problem is that text is probably more applicable to Jerry Jones or Tom Coughlin.

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013
Don't worry Redskins, there's always Connor Cook!

Speaking of Connor Cook, how good was Cousins's line when at MSU? I know Cook's is really good. I remember that game against Wisconsin Cousins looked really good

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013

Parmesan Basil posted:

hell even Hackenburg

You don't want Christian Hackenburg. Plus I want him to play for Washington. It would be funnier.

In reality I think Reid would like him, but you don't want him to start for your team.

• Locked thread