Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
The Giants should be filthy on offense once Cruz becomes healthy right? Beckham, good Eli, and Cruz should be very, very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Fenrir posted:

The point is that it's kinda stupid to judge any QB on one or two season's worth of pass attempts.

Yeah but they're both on the Redskins though so I'll let the stat slide

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Tomlin always looks like he's mentally hyping himself up to fight someone in post game press conferences.

Also, Colin Kaepernick more like Colon Krappernick amirte? Yeah I'll shut up now.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

It's starting to get obvious at this point that Andy is calling all the vertical passing due to Smith's limitations against good defenses, especially when he has on average 2 seconds or less until a player is in his face.

Reid just looked worn out and tired at his press conference. It's starting to look like he's getting too old for this poo poo and he definitely leveraged most of his time here to a noodle-armed fraidy cat QB. Not the way Reid wanted to go out I'm sure.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Accurate visual representation on how the night went.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Ruthlessly stolen from another board but I wonder how many of these we're gonna see throughout the week as film gets analysed.

This is all the same play.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

MacheteZombie posted:

The Chiefs should be the second best team at dink and dunk, with the Pats being the only better team at it.

The Pats are the better team at it because D's at least have to respect Brady going down the field. Smith absolutely will not do that.

Bengals defense is a lot better than GB's so I expect a fanbase crushing slaughter. Fans are going to be frothing at the mouth to boo the poo poo out of Alex and the team when they get back to arrowhead and try the same lovely flare passes and dink and dunks.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

MacheteZombie posted:

It's not like Andy Reid helps with the playcalling.

I hear he absolutely calls the plays or at least has final say on what they'll be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

I just think the Chiefs are possibly at an extremely bad point now where defenses will do exactly what GB did. Reid possibly exhausting all the schemes he has to cover for the QB's reluctance to throw the ball down the field and when you add in a lovely o-line on top of that, yeah it can get real ugly.

Hope I'm not overreacting.

• Locked thread