Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Parlett316 posted:

Special teams has continued to be a problem for years thanks to the consistent roster mismanagement. Even if Scot has full authority on the roster it's going to take years to build up.

Ol' Danny Boy will fire him after 2 years so it's not like it matters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Vikings bitch

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

African AIDS cum posted:

Seahawks looked like the class of the NFC today

source your quotes

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Quest For Glory II posted:

yeah wow the seahawks defense looked good against Jimmy Clausen

for half a game

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Russell Wilson gonna need more nanobubbles with the high number of hits he is taking.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

WHOOPS posted:

Yup. There's one in the twin cities standing in the way of some redevelopment becuase the lease goes until 2053.

That loving K-Mart

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

old dog child posted:

Gonna be fun watching Andy Dalton and the Bengals clown on the Seahawks

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

FuzzySkinner posted:

I'm a little late on this, but I don't know how to describe my emotions about the Browns.

I'm not foaming mad or anything. Rather I find myself annoyed and disheartened with the product. I look at the NFL right now and I see a lot of "game changers" (forgive me for using that statement), you know..guys that are able to produce some form of a mismatch and the defense has to game plan for.

Generally a successful NFL team has about one or two on the offense with a franchise (or at least "Andy Dalton"-level perhaps?) and then a drat good pass rusher on defense among other things.

I just...don't see it right now with this team. There's not a single "play maker" that would start for another NFL team. Seriously. Not one. The single closest one you got is Travis Benjamin, and the dude would be a 2nd stringer on pretty much any other NFL team. You can't get away with that in the NFL. Unless you're the Patriots and you have Tom loving Brady chucking the ball? You're not winning any games with no one at reciever.

That's on this team and it's stupid rear end philosphy for not making moves. You can't just keep trading out of the Julio Jones, Sammy Watkins's of the world all to trade down and pick up some mediocre talent that will probably be out of the league in 3 years. You put yourself in this position by consistently doing this poo poo.

Starting McCown is also loving pointless at the point. Why loving bother? I could understand playing the guy if you were a top flight NFL team that had talent out the rear end and it just so happens? Your franchise QB is hurt. But the Browns are not even remotely in that position.

Start Manziel and try to see if there's some raw guy you can take a flier on right now or trade for someone. You may as well check to see if the guy has "it" so you can narrow down next year's draft to either be some form of a reciever or an elite pass rusher.

Free JFF

• Locked thread