Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Sometimes I wish I could eat and enjoy watermelon and pumpkin. I do not eat them and the reason has nothing to do with horrible taste.

I’d tried to eat watermelon but I can’t handle the texture. I will spit it out immediately. I really want to eat it but I can’t.
I eat candy of watermelon flavor. I drink soda of watermelon flavor.

I rejected pumpkin since I was a baby after 2 or 3 times that I have eaten it. I tried to eat pumpkin about 2 times as an adult but I failed. It’s tasteless and also I’m not interested in the texture.

I don’t eat anything made of pumpkin. The only way I can swallow pumpkin is when I get very little small tiny pieces and bits in my soup.

I don’t hate them and don’t think they’re gross. But I can’t eat them. No matter how hard I’ve tried I just couldn’t.

I have added the picture

Jesus Christ fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Sep 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
whats the second photo

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I really hate Tomato Soup, it's kinda bland and might as well be ketchup that's warm.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

its because you had some nasty watermelon and pumpkin when you were a kid and it was burned into your mind forever

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

AbbadonOfHell posted:

I really hate Tomato Soup, it's kinda bland and might as well be ketchup that's warm.

add red bell pepper to your tomato bisque and maybe a dollop of cream to really "beef" it up (please don't use actual beef, that is called chili)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Libelous Slander posted:

add red bell pepper to your tomato bisque and maybe a dollop of cream to really "beef" it up (please don't use actual beef, that is called chili)

Cream of Sum Gai good? I always hear good things about it.

• Locked thread