Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

- Corrupt, but not corrupt enough to be funny
- Has twice as many arms as the current front-runner
- Will give us back our Malvinas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Falklands are English

silly mane
Nov 26, 2004
i live in buenos aires right now and i am not following this poo poo at all because no matter what happens everything is bound to just continue to be the same level of lovely forever it seems to me. also i am happy to live blissfully unaware to some extent of the dark nightmarish weight constantly weighing on everybody instead of being torturously aware of it to a profound degree at all times in the USA

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Falklands are English

F*ck you

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

silly mane posted:

i live in buenos aires right now and i am not following this poo poo at all because no matter what happens everything is bound to just continue to be the same level of lovely forever it seems to me. also i am happy to live blissfully unaware to some extent of the dark nightmarish weight constantly weighing on everybody instead of being torturously aware of it to a profound degree at all times in the USA

what kind of work do you do there? do you get paid in USD?

silly mane
Nov 26, 2004

midnightclimax posted:

what kind of work do you do there? do you get paid in USD?

yeah, I'm a freelance translator, work through the internet, bank account and official residence in the US, it's ideal. why?

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

silly mane posted:

yeah, I'm a freelance translator, work through the internet, bank account and official residence in the US, it's ideal. why?

nah nothing, just curious. was in buenos aires in 2004, and remember a dude saying that 300€/month is pretty good pay.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Congratulations, Mauricio Macri!

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
You have to get one of the big 3 (Russia, China, the US) to buy the falklands from the UK and then give it as a strings attached gift. But Argentina has enough problems with bad deals.

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
oh yeah, Russia can afford to buy the Falklands *Putin looks around, searches desperately for a potato*

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its important to secure our strategically vital sheep reserves in the falkvinas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

my favorite thing about argentina is their claim on antarctica. two things

1) they flew an army commander's very pregnant wife to their lovely little base on an island off of antarctica so the First Antarctican Human would be argentine
2) they sent an army mission to the south pole in like the 60s or something In Secret and the americans were like 'are you soviets' they were like 'no' the americans were like 'ok um do you want something to eat'

• Locked thread