Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs

iwentdoodie posted:

Welp.

Flipped the driver seat up to remove that lovely harness, and this is how the seat is supported. God drat POs.

Ha! I'm that PO. The NOS 25 year old recaros I put in the 242 broke in the same place. I used a ratcheting strap haha. I'll get if fixed someday...

I spent all weekend cruising in this. It's a 91 16v. My buddy wants me to help him itb it and MS it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs
Nope, some sort of Porsche wheels. They're in good shape but I think they're too gaudy.

This car makes me want one for myself. Same friend has a lead on a mk1 gti that I have been given permission to pick up if it becomes available.

• Locked thread