Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

iwentdoodie posted:

Was sanding the coolant tee off of the head, believe this is an output from the head, and also to the oil cooler. Think this is too corroded to reuse?

Mine looked nastier with that, just went to town on it and didn't have any issues reusing it. Name of the actual machine alludes me but I used the wire brush side of my dad's grinder, thing looked like new by the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

If you want to blow your power steering in a week I've got a momo steering wheel the size of a kart steering wheel with a Mk1 adapter that may or may not work on a Mk2.

edit: pic for reference

F1DriverQuidenBerg fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Oct 20, 2015

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

iwentdoodie posted:

Does it have the normal momo Allen bolts? I already have a momo wheel, it's just beat to absolute poo poo.

And my legs hit the bottom of the wheel, so I'm either gonna need a spacer or a smaller wheel anyway :v:

I tried to take a picture of it, but my phone was at 19%...And when I took the picture it straight up died.

yup takes the allen key bolts.

I've got the exact same issue with my legs which was the idea behind the steering wheel. Being an idiot I didn't factor in that with no power steering it would just be loving impossible to maneuver with summer tires on. I was going to see if that wheel bolted up to my kart since the one on it has seen better days. If you want the adapter PM me I'm sure we can work something out, I can't see me ever using it again so I can let it go cheap.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

:stare:

Are those Audi A8 wheels?

• Locked thread