Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devil

Anonymous posted:

Omg I HATE MOTHS they just freak me out and now there were six in my room I killed one then another came and another and so on but wheb I see one my throte closes up I start dry sobbing and shaking..... My dad laughs at me so do my friends my sis wont get up and help and my.mom dosnt know....im really paranoid right now I am surrounded by stuffed animals, coverd in a blanket, got bug spray in hand and a flyswatter...IM SOOO SCARED RIGHT NOW and im 14.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devil

DannyLynne posted:

A Deeper Meaning
OMG OMG I too am afraid of them...deathly afraid of them and butterflies too...if one gets in my house and my neighbor (who is use to being awakened in the middle of the night to come to my apt and kill it) isnt home I will just leave...sleep outside if I havt to...it dosnt make any sense at all I have jumped from moving vehicles and whenever I see one its like this overwhelming feeling of impending doom. What I find most interesting is that in reading everyones comments we all seem to have the same hysterical reaction and we dont know why. I think that there is a bigger picture here that something else is going on like on a bio-physical or possibly even a meta-physical level. I am wondering if any of you or plaugued with dreams and out of body experiences as I also am...I dont know if there is any connection but I do really believe that there is more to this...its just sooo weird when u think of it I also wonder if the radar they fly on (like mice and bats) is also something that we can hear and thats what makes it so freaky..i welcome your insight and comments -DannyLynne

devil

Zyan posted:

moths god
I am 10 and I have mottephobia I can't take on moths I wish moths were never alive

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

scared of moths 1999 posted:

feel the same way
I know! my parents say they're only bugs but they're WAY worse my dad's thinking of sending me to a phsychiatrist. I'm so glad to find someone who feels the same way about them.Whenever I see one i scream like a banshee and run out of the room. I close all the windows before i go to bed and I turn off the lights. No-one seems to understand moths are the scariest creatures on this Earth

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Toni <----- GIRRL... posted:

i hate butterflies and moths no one in my family understands :(
my family laughs at me because i ask them to kill them and scream. They say to do it myself and tried to use a high heel shoe but it flew to fast and kept landing on every thing and the shoe bounced off the wall and hit me in my face... im 12 year old girl and there is a moth in my room right now at this moment so im sleeping on sofa AGAIN... :( i just cant take it my friends and family laugh but they just dont get it... i wish my cat would hunt it and kill it but its to fast and flys recklessly i wish they weren't on this earth EVER :'(

THANKS 4 TAKING THE THE TIME TO READ MY COMMENT....

dumb crambo fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Sep 27, 2015

devil

dadah posted:

Thank God am not the only person who has this blinding fear of moths. i can t even talk about one,or look at a picture. am not scared of butterflies either. people laugh at me and think am silly. if only they can understand how much i'd rather face a machine gun. my heart stops, i shake, tears stream down, i wet myself, my mouth,dries, all in the first second. i fear them so much that if one is nearby, i start getting goosebumps before i see it. i don t want to do therapy cos they may expose me to pictures,etc. am 35 but convert to 2 when i see one. the eyes on their wings,oww! even if it is taken out, i still can t stay in the room/house.

devil

Anonymous posted:

Hekk, moth's freak mee ouut!
OMG i hate moths! i scream and run away if I see one. but what you went through is much worse! god, i can only imagine what i would do if i saw like 30!!

devil

lou monkey posted:

I hate moths too !!!!!!
I remember when it started, I was 3 and I found a dead moth about the size of a sourser ! It was the first time I had ever seen a moth and it scared me to death. Im 9 now and Im still afraid of moths! maybe if i never saw one i wouldn't be afraid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devil

Ashley13 posted:

Will it ever end???
I feel Your pain...I do constant room examinations @night if the windows are left open...but don't think that my looking about is done with a stern and calm face.I'm on edge,jumpy,constantly looking over my Shoulder etc.I CANNOT go out front @night because of constant fear..how are you coping?

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Sarah posted:

me 2!
me too!! i can totally relate, i hate them so much
theres one in my room right now and i cant move cos im so scared
im 21 and everyone just laughs at me :(

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

dave. posted:

Zyan. posted:

moths god
I am 10 and I have mottephobia I can't take on moths I wish moths were never alive

sacrifice him to moths god

devil

Hannah posted:

it all started when i was about 8. i was running wild in my nans garden one day, and as i was running something flew into my face and near my mouth. i stopped running and decided to figure out what hit my face. thats when i realised that it was a hairy, ugly furry huge moth. i then tried to remember anything else that happened in this traumatic event...and thats when i started to proper freak out...when the moth flew into my face, I LICKED IT. IT TOUCHED MY TONGUE. THE UGLY FURRY BODY TOUCHED MY TONGUE. i couldnt control myself and i flung myself into the fish pond. i couldnt help it. my friends always laugh at me because of it. i was once at a sleepover and a moth decided to pay me a visit. i ran but i was too late. my best friend sat on my and they forced the moth into my face. it was such a horrible experience. so i decided to come to this forum (or whatever its called) and share my experience with you all. maybe i might make a friend on here who's been through the same experience as me...i hope one day i overcome my fear of moths, and then maybe the moths can be my friends too :D i hope you all enhoyed reading my traumatic experience. PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME, JUDGE THE MOTHS. peace.

A LOVELY LAD

cover yourself with moth dust to protect yourself from a mob of moth phobia folk

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm not scared of moths but I hate it when they fly up in your face, I don't know where that moth has been. Who wants gross rear end moth feet all up in your face?

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Being a moth doesn't seem all that great either, with how many moth suicides we have yearly. It's an epidemic in my humble opinion.

----------------

A LOVELY LAD

moths are essentially the puppies of the bug world, running up to you to greet you and giving you wet kisses

Wertjoe

"You are the light of my life."

"No, please, don't curse me so."

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

chill_moth_hater posted:

shag carpet actually moth?
just looked down at my shag carpet and the texture look a whole drat Lot like moth wing?? this is loving crazy... ive been walkign over moths all this time... gonna finish drinking my tropical punch capri sun and probably jump out the window afterwards... peace

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

mothman69 posted:

dont know what y'all have against moths
dont know why you are all being so up tight about moths lol... nothing to be afraid of. me? i love moths, probably my favorite animal. dress up like one every halloween and when i go down on my wife. love moths

joke_explainer

drilldo squirt posted:

Being a moth doesn't seem all that great either, with how many moth suicides we have yearly. It's an epidemic in my humble opinion.

devil

Anonymous posted:

moth manase
i m 13 and when i was 5 at the lake i moth crowled into my nose i had to go to the r to get it out . Ever sense then i cant look at a moth touch one or even say the word m***. i went to the lake sense and i could even get out of the car. my family abandond me for 3 days in it becouse i wouldnt go out of it. they think i am stupid and get over it but they dont understand the horror i went through. i cant even type out the word m*th or think about them. some times when i am falling to sleep it feells like there is one still in my nose wiggling around it. i had to pout moth balls all over my bed to make sure they stay away and it has caused serious health issues

devil

robie posted:

Moth makes me froths
Hello I am robie i have the same problem. AS you. My dog bring home mothes all of the time when i let her in to the backyard. I tell her no but she does not understand. She does not undestand the fear of the moth in my home. She kepp bringing the moth in my house and I just want them gone. Please dog training. I need the creature away   Any tip aporiciated

GEExCEE

lol

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

sally hernandez posted:

the moss ppredicament
when i was oonly 14 years old i was playing hide and go seek in the park with friends and i made a classic sally whoopsie-doo and i fell on some moss and i broke my bone (el boe). i had 2 go to teh hospital and the doctor called me an IDIOT but im pretty sure he was just having a goof at my expense so i forgive him. anyway now when i go to the park and i see an moss i freak out becasue i know the dangers of mossy ground. family calls me crazy sally but i dont think it has to do w/ the moss actually

sally hernande posted:

can a mOderator delete my last commenti made it in the wrong comment section sorryyyyyy

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

alfred... posted:

quote:

shag carpet actually moth?
just looked down at my shag carpet and the texture look a whole drat Lot like moth wing?? this is loving crazy... ive been walkign over moths all this time... gonna finish drinking my tropical punch capri sun and probably jump out the window afterwards... peace

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Anonymous posted:

holy hell... big moth...
im just imagening this idea of a big ol moth and im freakign out everoyne!!! someone. cope me ... help me to be alright with the daynightmares of big large moths.. at least 4 inches or so.... incredibly massive moths scaring me and im crying hugging my pillow isnt helping this time.... need to NOT think about the goddarn large huge big old moth!!! AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!
singed, -Henry J. Allen III

devil

Teri posted:

Found a solution
I'm 43, been suffering of mottephobia my entire life. I use to be so scared of moths I would have nightmares about them. At one point it got so bad, whenever I closed my eyes all I'd see whas the ugly, furry face staring back at me..I thought I was becoming a moth myself!!. I found the solution to fixing it is, and I know this hurts, but it's just to confront your fear. So One day my husband said he had a surprise for me when I came home, and little did I know he filled up the entire bathtub with the critters!--I don't even know how he got that many. But I got there, and I was so frightened...But I decided it was time to face them and move on. So I undressed, and, after a little hesitation, stepped into the tub. Soon enough I found myself covered in 'em, and it wasn't as bad as I thought! Kind of fun. I ended up hangin' out with them for a good while, and when I was done, I shed my cocoon and crawled out through the nostril, making my way toward the eyes. Some of the swarm had already gotten to them, but there was enough for everyone..Besides, the brain is the best part, and I had already had that all to myself.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

dave. posted:

Teri posted:

Found a solution
I'm 43, been suffering of mottephobia my entire life. I use to be so scared of moths I would have nightmares about them. At one point it got so bad, whenever I closed my eyes all I'd see whas the ugly, furry face staring back at me..I thought I was becoming a moth myself!!. I found the solution to fixing it is, and I know this hurts, but it's just to confront your fear. So One day my husband said he had a surprise for me when I came home, and little did I know he filled up the entire bathtub with the critters!--I don't even know how he got that many. But I got there, and I was so frightened...But I decided it was time to face them and move on. So I undressed, and, after a little hesitation, stepped into the tub. Soon enough I found myself covered in 'em, and it wasn't as bad as I thought! Kind of fun. I ended up hangin' out with them for a good while, and when I was done, I shed my cocoon and crawled out through the nostril, making my way toward the eyes. Some of the swarm had already gotten to them, but there was enough for everyone..Besides, the brain is the best part, and I had already had that all to myself.
lol

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

zak but the a is an anarchy symbol posted:

moths crampin' my style and my game... drat
everyone used to love me but they make fun of me now because i scream and cry wjen i see a moth, and i see a whole lotta moths because i live in a town nicknamed moth-ville usa...... ya... living hell. all the moth are taking my JOB

• Locked thread