Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

mike12345 posted:

I think it's Vancouver (iirc)

It's Vancouver and the tugboat is flying a tiny Canadian flag off the back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

they should've gone with the vancouver, WA skyline. it's super imposing

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Lord of Pie posted:

hahahaha

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

oystertoadfish posted:

there's no way vancouver wa would support rubio though. he's way too "ethnic".

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
vancouver wa fights to prevent the light rail from coming into town from portland because they're afraid black people will ride the light rail to their downtown to commit crimes, even as the commute across the rickety old I-5 bridge becomes more hellish by the week

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i always thought of vancouver wa 1) as having the same name as vancouver BC isnt that fun and 2) it seems like the only population center in a state with no property tax but within easy driving distance of a state with no sales tax

is 2) a big motivator for living there or is it just trivia

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
yes there are people who specifically choose to live in vancouver for the tax thing. also washington does not have income tax.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

oh i mixed that up i guess

alright well good for them i spose! thanks for info

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
It's loving hilarious watching the establishment desperately try to change reality by writing articles about how "Marco turned it around" and "was the real winner in south carolina"

Even once Trump wins the nomination they'll be writing articles explaining why "Marco Rubio is the real winner of the Republican primary season"

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

The Saurus posted:

It's loving hilarious watching the establishment desperately try to change reality by writing articles about how "Marco turned it around" and "was the real winner in south carolina"

Even once Trump wins the nomination they'll be writing articles explaining why "Marco Rubio is the real winner of the Republican primary season"

Like I said in the primary thread, it's not entirely inaccurate for them to say that because the deck is so stacked in his favor.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Marco Rubio is only the winner if somehow, someway it was only Big Bad Jeb and his Super PAC dollars that was keeping ol' Marco down.

Trump still maintains huge polling leads which have, outside of a weird bump late in Iowa, pretty accurately captured the sort of support he is getting.

Kasich is still in this thing until after Super Tuesday, where Trump is looking to capture an overwhelming proportion of the delegates.

I guess it'll take the Ultimate Stumping a mere week from today to disabuse the Establishment of this notion that Trump can be stopped.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Lord of Pie posted:

:bravo:

You'd think a computer would be better at this.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

Like I said in the primary thread, it's not entirely inaccurate for them to say that because the deck is so stacked in his favor.

This is the alternate dimension that the GOP lives in that is still living in the world that Trump was done back in August and wouldn't effect the campaign.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I can't wait for Paul Ryan to usurp the nomination from the floor at the convention.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

So far I only heard that Trump won Nevada, has Rubio given his "tonight we made history" 'victory speech' yet?

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
No, Rubio isn't doing a post-caucus speech. He went to bed at 11. Seriously.

I'm wondering if he had a nervous breakdown and his handlers are trying to keep it quiet.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Jewel Repetition posted:

You were saying? :smug:

https://twitter.com/YugeMilo/status/702379002019844097

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

oystertoadfish posted:

That looks like a nice place to live

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.

TheScott2K posted:

That looks like a nice place to live

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Vantucky

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
This was in the primary thread yesterday, but how is Rubio so bad at this?

http://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/mobile/senator-rubio-visits-libya

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

republican sheds single tear over the destruction of private property

also
they changed his 'dispel with' to the correct usage i guess. did he say undergoing or undertaking? seems like america would be undergoing the effort and obama would be undertaking it? maybe? gently caress this

oystertoadfish has issued a correction as of 04:10 on Feb 25, 2016

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Is Marco Rubio Lazy?

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Mendicant
Sep 22, 2015

by zen death robot
1st one is rubio (high school thing)

2nd one imo isn't rubio (have you seen the motherfucker's ears? worse than obama)

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

I'm watching the debate and god drat it looks like Marco actually wants to be president. Who knew?

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
What's all this about Rubio stumping the Trump?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

He got a few jabs in and more importantly showed up ready to go, for once. Won't matter much, it's too late, but it might get him 2 or 3 %

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I know who I’d hire as a debate coach.

Rubio didn’t have the knock‐out performance he needed, but the improvement he’s made in less than a month is impressive.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Pretty much the usual, got in a good shot on Trump and didn't press it, Trump recovers and choke slams him (in this case literally)

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ct_E-ifM-4

Here comes Marco Rubio OWNING Donald Trump

No way the Trumpster recovers from this one in time for Super Tuesday

It's over guys, the party decides

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

The Saurus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ct_E-ifM-4

Here comes Marco Rubio OWNING Donald Trump

No way the Trumpster recovers from this one in time for Super Tuesday

It's over guys, the party decides

http://i.imgur.com/LlcanNx.webm

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
I'd say Rubio should pinch hit for Trump during the general debates but I hear he's only good as catcher.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
BREAKING: Marco Rubio’s hotel room revealed:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Like he wouldn't drink that water

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Let's dispel with this fiction that Little Marco Rubio knows what he's doing.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
tiny
minuscule
miniature
aids wracked
marco

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

After Trump called him "Little Marco" Rubio responded by calling Trump "Big Donald." Do you think he called him "Daddy" backstage?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Rubio gonna finish a distant third everywhere today except Maine, where he'll finish fourth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

skaboomizzy posted:

Rubio gonna finish a distant third everywhere today except Maine, where he'll finish fourth.

good call! but you forgot to mention his massive narrative-upending victory in puerto rico. as they say, so goes puerto rico,so goes the republican presidential nomination

• Locked thread