Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Rubio is on course to come a distant fourth everywhere and win ZERO delegates tonight.

My guess is the establishment forces him to drop out before Florida/Ohio to give Kasich the best chance of taking those 2 WTA states.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
He'll stay until Florida and when he gets creamed there drop out. Trump's got this clinched.

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq
Rubio has utterly failed. The establishments only hope of not-Trump is Ted Cruz . I hope that fact has republican think tanks, major donors, and big shots all on the verge of a total breakdown.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
rubio is a poo poo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I wonder how much he's getting paid to finish a shameful third to steal delegates from Trump.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

hasn't he been propped up by some sugar daddy his whole career? has that dude commented on the ruination of his protege's hopes and dreams? is he gonna be like 'you're a sunk cost, gently caress off and die'? or does rubio get a consolation job somewhere in the republican griftosphere

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

oystertoadfish posted:

hasn't he been propped up by some sugar daddy his whole career? has that dude commented on the ruination of his protege's hopes and dreams? is he gonna be like 'you're a sunk cost, gently caress off and die'? or does rubio get a consolation job somewhere in the republican griftosphere

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Braman

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

dude's an nfl part-owner, rubio's wife was a dolphins cheerleader...

i think rubio just got used to running in this lofty sphere and he didn't realize how bad he was at running

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

oystertoadfish posted:

i think hillary just got used to running in this lofty sphere and he didn't realize how bad she was at running

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

oystertoadfish posted:

dude's an nfl part-owner, rubio's wife was a dolphins cheerleader...
Lol

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Rubio's wife is a MILF. :quagmire:

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

shes doing a little better than rubio

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Not sure why this hasn't been crossposted here.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

McGlockenshire posted:

This is from this Monday

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

McGlockenshire posted:

teensy marco is unworthy of his smoking hot wife.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

That DICK! posted:

Let's dispel with this fiction that his wife stays with him for love.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

oystertoadfish posted:

honestly he's probably thrilled that his newly high profile boy is gonna be gov in two years

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Zas posted:

honestly he's probably thrilled that his newly high profile boy is gonna be gov in two years

In any state with a living, breathing Democratic party he would lose, but it's Florida so...

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Immortan posted:

Let's dispel with this fiction that his wife stays with him for love.

The only candidate's wife whose wife truly loves them - and this is the ultimate irony - is Jeb Bush.

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

MArco Rubio: actual human? watch below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztdzg5kssXk

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

That DICK! posted:

I dunno, I think he is a QT

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
marco rubio's a huge rear end in a top hat. honestly watching him in debates i could seriously imagine him being less pleasant to interact with socially than ted cruz. cruz is smarmy as gently caress but rubio strikes me as the guy who would aggressively try to tell you're wrong at every goddamned turn. gently caress rubio.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
it would be amazing to see a candidate show up to a debate just wasted drunk. i bet rubio's got it in him. he could do it. he already doesn't give a gently caress. all he has to say is "uhhh i had the flu" and the lickspittles at CNN and NPR would be all "uhhh well umm since we don't have an actual blood test to legally prove a high BAC uhhhh i guess the truth is somewhere in the middle?????"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

the last thing a gay teenage runaway sees.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

on the eve of the defining moment of his political career, little marco rubio makes one last desperate bid

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
It blows my mind that after getting called Little Marco his knee jerk response was to call the other guy Big Donald. How is someone in his position so bad at everything. How.

Like even if he's on the spot and honestly can't think of a quick comeback how hard is a "Calm down Donny, -immediately talk about something substantial don't stop when he tries to interrupt-"? And the little Marco line was already out there anyway, how did he not have a quip already planned for it? So bad.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
B-Big Donald...

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Yaoi is a blend of emotion and beauty, involving two people whose love is looked down upon. The art strives to show that all love is magical. In yaoi art, the seme, or donald, is usually dominating the uke, or marco.

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

it would be amazing to see a candidate show up to a debate just wasted drunk. i bet rubio's got it in him. he could do it. he already doesn't give a gently caress. all he has to say is "uhhh i had the flu" and the lickspittles at CNN and NPR would be all "uhhh well umm since we don't have an actual blood test to legally prove a high BAC uhhhh i guess the truth is somewhere in the middle?????"

Did you not watch the undercard debates with Lindsey Graham?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I could have told you Marco Rubio was incapable of becoming President that fateful night when he couldn't decide whether to maintain eye contact with the camera or drink from his tiny bottle of water and instead chose the worst option which was to do both.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

EngineerSean posted:

I dunno, I think he is a QT

He's a Quiktrip?

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
http://www.salon.com/2016/03/14/whe...of_desperation/

quote:

Nearly every press account of Rubio’s college years has described him as being recruited to play football at Tarkio College and offered a full scholarship to do so. But what Rubio didn’t know as a high school senior was that century-old college was teetering on the brink of default, and indeed would close a year after Rubio dropped out and returned to Florida. A few years before Rubio entered, the school was desperate to stave off a financial collapse brought on by declining enrollment numbers. The board brought on a shady school administrator named Dennis C. Spellman who set up illegitimate off-campus programs, enrolled ill-prepared (and often homeless or drug-addled) students for them and collecting federal grants and loans in the process. The school was later described by one administrator as little more than “a front.” The student loan default rate was 79 percent, more than 10 times the national average. As he presided over Tarkio’s demise, Spellman was the executive vice-president of seven colleges simultaneously, using similar schemes for each. He was described by one newspaper account as “Higher Ed’s worst nightmare,” and compared himself to Wyatt Earp.

In order to stave off the inevitable, the college invested heavily in student recruitment. “There was a tremendous effort to reach out to immigrant families, particularly Latino families” recalled Robert Hughes, who was on the board at the time. The school admitted all who applied, which was a good thing for Rubio, who by his own admission carried a 2.1 grade point average his final year in high school. The school didn’t grant athletic scholarships, but provided grant-in-aid to all who couldn’t afford to go.

Rubio was a 5-foot-10 defensive back who was a role player at South Miami High School, one of the most highly regarded high school teams in the nation. It is unlikely that the coaches at Tarkio ever saw game film of him, much less saw him play an actual down. Local press accounts include stories about other high school recruits, including some from Rubio’s Miami, deciding to sign with Tarkio, but there is no public mention of Rubio, a sign that his athletic future was not even on the radar of high school sports reporters. The school hadn’t posted a winning record in two decades, but Rubio thought it would give him the chance to switch over to wide receiver, a position he believed he was better suited for.

But it was not to be.

“I don’t know where this whole playing football thing of Rubio’s came from,” recalled one teammate who lived on the same freshman hall as the future senator. “I know he showed up to play football, and I remember him suiting up for the team picture, but that is about it.”

The group and the rest of the dorm engaged in epic games of Tecmo Bowl, a rudimentary video game in which pro football teams would square off against each other. To a person, everyone contacted for this article recalls Rubio being far more successful at the 8-bit version of football than the real one, squirreling away for hours in his dorm room.

“He was far more competitive about that than he was about real football,” recalled Tim Kirkpatrick, a wide receiver on the team.

Dorm-mates recall Rubio developing elaborate theories about how the game worked and how to execute trick plays with the controls.

“You could see in just the way he talked about Tecmo Bowl,” recalled Cocci. “It was like he was debating Donald Trump or something.”

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Bloody Queef posted:

Did you not watch the undercard debates with Lindsey Graham?

I missed a few, although I do remember catching at least two (and being terrified by Carly Fiorina's determination to start a war with Russia). I seriously got a major depression vibe off of Graham, like goddamn near despondent.

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx
SE Cupp is having a meltdown on cnn

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Good

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx
"It's God will that I won't be president this time and maybe ever. It's also Gods plan that I am suspending my campaign" -Marco Rubio

And then you hear some old lady in the back screaming Nooooooo and some guy that sounds like Homer Simpson say "keep fighting!"

Lmao this is gold

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Alucard Nacirema posted:

SE Cupp is having a meltdown on cnn

It's because the God Emperor is rising.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
eat poo poo little marco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU