Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Harold Stassen posted:

I'll vote for Rubio if I can bang this girl

https://youtu.be/a4M3u1-eL8w?t=11s

Prima Noctis 2016

Boy I wonder why comments are disabled for that video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I can't wait for Paul Ryan to usurp the nomination from the floor at the convention.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I wonder how much he's getting paid to finish a shameful third to steal delegates from Trump.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I could have told you Marco Rubio was incapable of becoming President that fateful night when he couldn't decide whether to maintain eye contact with the camera or drink from his tiny bottle of water and instead chose the worst option which was to do both.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
To a bar where he sits all day and drinks ice water.

• Locked thread