Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

I hope ole Rubes gets the nom. Watching Bernie feed him to a wood chipper in front of a live audience will be entertaining.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Lord of Pie posted:

Rubio nailing that kid in the dome with a football was one of the few political news stories that penetrated the Trump bubble here

I still can't stop laughing at that.

He beaned the hell out of that child. Suuuure, some will say that child had poor hand-eye coordination, but I know the truth.

We know the truth.

MARCO

RUBIO

WANTS TO

HIT YOUR KID

WITH A BALL

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

I believe Ohio has produced more US Presidents than any other state

Nah, that'd be Virginia. There were 8 Virginian natives in the White House.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Now here's a candidate I can relate to! *cheapest guitar solo that was available to license plays*

http://youtu.be/D1Bgi3LOAfI

Hey, at least he's a Dolphins fan :v:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Debate & Discussion: You Are Racist > Your Candiate Sucks >Well first Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Platystemon posted:

Rubs gets so much criticism for being a relatively young first‐term senator, but Cruz has the same résumé.

The difference seems to be that Rubio isn’t a hideous meltman.

Has anyone put forward that Cruz and Rubio are both clones of Reagan, only with a Solid/Liquid split? Cruz has the inferior genes and Rubio is Liquid Snake.

I guess that makes Trump Solidus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

:f5h::f5:

• Locked thread