Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

glowing-fish posted:

It is hard to tell because everyone has so many negatives at this point, but overall, I would say Rubio would be my plurality choice to win the nomination. He seems to be the only candidate who would be acceptable to the Tea Party and the Establishment.

Of course, that is just my old brain thinking that Trump, Carson or Fiorina will burn out. Maybe they won't.

The Tea Party already seems to hate him for whatever insane reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

TEAYCHES posted:

numbers people are saying rubio can win once others drop out due to being the top second choice but i dont think he has the charisma to pull it off. if he did win the primary i think hed be very easy to beat in the general because hes a weakass dweeb

I think he has some charisma but that might just be the juxtaposition with Bush, Cruz, Walker, etc. He seems downright personable, relatively speaking.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

funzo2226 posted:

I have a hard time believing that the republican ticket will be anything other than Rubio/Kasich or Bush/Kasich. It would literally give them the best chance of winning Florida, Ohio, and the election. The republican establishment must realize this and will force it through somehow or another. I think there are enough swing voters who can't stand Hillary (she is also a terrible campaigner who never does herself any favors) that they could win fairly comfortably.

Bush isn't winning anything comfortably unless evidence emerges that Clinton used her private email server to sell national secrets.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

http://www.theonion.com/article/david-koch-delivers-suit-note-reading-wear-tonight-51545

• Locked thread