Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
No abortions ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Marco if you become president you will have to shut down SA because I am radicalized as gently caress. Liberte Egalite Fraternite Ou La Mort. The New American Century must have a dawn of a thousand suns.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Not a Step posted:

There have been too many insane/illegal/out of touch/incredibly stupid things said by Republican candidates this election for me to keep up with. Aside from his terrible views on abortion, Rubio seems like the least insane/stupid/generally terrible human being Republican candidate. Is there something I'm missing? I want to know who the lesser evil is so I can root for them, because hoping Trump wins the nomination 'because he certainly couldn't win a general election!' seems like something that will only end in tears.

Rubio keeps talking about a New American Century and how terrorists hate us because we let women drive. He is a very explicit Forvever War candidate.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Not a Step posted:

which Republican candidate will fill me with the least contempt for my fellow Americans if they win?

Rand Paul. Marco Rubio and everyone else on stage was calling for a stronger security state and more foreign excursions - Rubio and Jeb were the biggest 'Bush did nothing wrong' candidates.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Thump! posted:

Has anyone put forward that Cruz and Rubio are both clones of Reagan, only with a Solid/Liquid split? Cruz has the inferior genes and Rubio is Liquid Snake.

I guess that makes Trump Solidus.

We already had Lincoln Chaffee as the gooey senator from Xmen

• Locked thread