Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

oystertoadfish posted:

they should've gone with the vancouver, WA skyline. it's super imposing

there's no way vancouver wa would support rubio though. he's way too "ethnic".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
vancouver wa fights to prevent the light rail from coming into town from portland because they're afraid black people will ride the light rail to their downtown to commit crimes, even as the commute across the rickety old I-5 bridge becomes more hellish by the week

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
yes there are people who specifically choose to live in vancouver for the tax thing. also washington does not have income tax.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
marco rubio's a huge rear end in a top hat. honestly watching him in debates i could seriously imagine him being less pleasant to interact with socially than ted cruz. cruz is smarmy as gently caress but rubio strikes me as the guy who would aggressively try to tell you're wrong at every goddamned turn. gently caress rubio.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
it would be amazing to see a candidate show up to a debate just wasted drunk. i bet rubio's got it in him. he could do it. he already doesn't give a gently caress. all he has to say is "uhhh i had the flu" and the lickspittles at CNN and NPR would be all "uhhh well umm since we don't have an actual blood test to legally prove a high BAC uhhhh i guess the truth is somewhere in the middle?????"

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Bloody Queef posted:

Did you not watch the undercard debates with Lindsey Graham?

I missed a few, although I do remember catching at least two (and being terrified by Carly Fiorina's determination to start a war with Russia). I seriously got a major depression vibe off of Graham, like goddamn near despondent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Agreed

quote:

Over the course of his career, Rubio was slapped with the well-deserved label of someone not especially interested in his current job except as a vehicle for applying for the next one in between meeting rich people. He almost immediately ditched the West Miami Commission for the Florida House, then displayed a chronic absenteeism while there. This is not necessarily a liability in the party that rejects almost all government functionality as tyranny, and it was no obstacle to entering the U.S. Senate, where his work allergy metastasized into outright contempt for the concept. By October, 2015, one of Rubio's core arguments for his candidacy was give me the most important job in the world because I don't feel like doing my current one.

• Locked thread