Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Rubio is technically the sexiest presidential candidate, but he doesn't have much competition this cycle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Too soon.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

TEAYCHES posted:

numbers people are saying rubio can win once others drop out due to being the top second choice but i dont think he has the charisma to pull it off. if he did win the primary i think hed be very easy to beat in the general because hes a weakass dweeb

Every Nominee will be Romney, forever

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Fall Sick and Die posted:

If Rubio is ever winning then the Republicans will destroy him with comparisons to Obama. "If you thought Obama was young and inexperienced why would you vote for Marco Rubio?" The only candidate younger and less experienced than Obama...

That's literally already starting: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/10/01/jeb_bush_turns_on_marco_rubio_compares_him_to_obama.html

No one except Bush (his competition) and Trump (the Twitter insult king) are going to do it though.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

fun tunnel posted:

if the gop establishment/media is foolhardy enough to run a bush/rubio ticket wth kasich as vp it is suicide.

Well, luckily, that's what's going to happen.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

fun tunnel posted:

that is my question. the base hates them and any lib will vote for whoever has a d next to their name. what is the end goal?

Gentler stances on issues like gay marriage appeal to moderates now, not just liberals.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Like out of a toilet?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvLpXIYLrec

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Definitely one of my absolute favorite things from this cycle is Politico articles that mention Rubio drinking.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

The Saurus posted:

It's loving hilarious watching the establishment desperately try to change reality by writing articles about how "Marco turned it around" and "was the real winner in south carolina"

Even once Trump wins the nomination they'll be writing articles explaining why "Marco Rubio is the real winner of the Republican primary season"

Like I said in the primary thread, it's not entirely inaccurate for them to say that because the deck is so stacked in his favor.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Immortan posted:

Let's dispel with this fiction that his wife stays with him for love.

The only candidate's wife whose wife truly loves them - and this is the ultimate irony - is Jeb Bush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

B-Big Donald...

• Locked thread