Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've seen 0 mention of this game anywhere except like 6 months ago or something when a hotel chef tweeted a picture of it on Instagram by accident. I hope it rips shreds and kicks rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

According to euro gamer it is a "bit of a glitchy mess" . Sorry op

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

From Forbes:
No review copies were released because it was "viewed as bad internally" at activision

The game was originally 4.4gb but needed a day 1 patch that's 7.6gb even though it was apparently playable without it

Graphics are barely above late ps2 versions

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Activision keeps using the devs who screwed up the rerelease and it p*sses me off!!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

hahaha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I didn't know this until I saw this thread.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

tonyhawkvideogamethisisitthisistonyhawksgametheoneontheplaystationitshere.info.cz

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The disc only includes a tutorial and the park creator, the 7.7 GB update includes the rest of the game lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

The disc only includes a tutorial and the park creator, the 7.7 GB update includes the rest of the game lmao

This is sad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Maybe I'll play THPS3 on my PS2 tonight instead.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
check out this gif of tony hawk 5

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Grind the railing at McDonald's drive-thru - 2,970 points

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

WHAT were they THINKING?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The awesome rag dolls actually make me want to play the game, lol. When it's 10 dollars or something.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

WHAT were they THINKING?
Looks like those clowns in Activision did it again. What a bunch of clowns

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

The awesome rag dolls actually make me want to play the game, lol. When it's 10 dollars or something.

Maybe u should consider the gently caress awesome win that is Goat Simulator hagaha. just pulling your chain

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udUCjJphE-0

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

Maybe u should consider the gently caress awesome win that is Goat Simulator hagaha. just pulling your chain

I actually played and enjoyed those devs' other games, Sanctum 1/2, but I think Goat Simulator made 100x more dollars so they're never going to make another one. QQ

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i think tony hawk signed a deal for x number of games by 2015 and this is activision finishing the deal as cheaply as possible.

edit for quick google source http://www.gamespot.com/articles/tony-hawk-signs-new-deal-with-activision/1100-2875474/

seems like the deal expires this year and Activision wanted a cheap cash grab on the name rather than a contract fulfillment now that i read the facts.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Tony Hawk's Pro Goatse Simulator

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Goat Simulator had a skateboard mode and a bmx mode and they were both better probably.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Goat Simulator is mad funny.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Tony spork. its a spoon and a fork ,. its tony spork

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

Tony spork. its a spoon and a fork ,. its tony spork

Now I'm just imagining an Ironman suit made to look like a giant spork and failing to keep my laughter down at the computer office.

Judge Ito Boxing
Oct 29, 2011

There's a lot of value in the public being able to see how the system works.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Goat Simulator is mad funny.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

i think tony hawk signed a deal for x number of games by 2015 and this is activision finishing the deal as cheaply as possible.

edit for quick google source http://www.gamespot.com/articles/tony-hawk-signs-new-deal-with-activision/1100-2875474/

seems like the deal expires this year and Activision wanted a cheap cash grab on the name rather than a contract fulfillment now that i read the facts.

its sad that this article was written at a time where every tony hawk game ever released was insanely good

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Benny D posted:

Graphics are barely above late ps2 versions
those a-holes!!!!!

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

i demand only the finest of grafickes in my games

where else could my sixty dollars possibly go?!?!?!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ps2 graphics would be fine if it has ps2 gameplay

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

is it bad i cant tell the difference between tony hawk 5 graphics and destiny?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If you don't have Internet access they're charging you 60 dollars for a disc with a tutorial on it, lol.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

If you don't have Internet access they're charging you 60 dollars for a disc with a tutorial on it, lol.

i remember the 2004 launch of half life 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

• Locked thread