Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

personally i don't click on links or even read posts with links in them so i thought an image would be more helpful for people like me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

that is dumb that its hidden dvds instead of tapes even if most kids probably dont even know what a tape is anymore. like are kids even getting skate dvds or do they just watch poo poo on youtube

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

even like "lost smartphone" would make more sense than hidden dvd

Soral
May 30, 2009

its not like they needed to change the format to keep up with current tech.... dvds are already obsolete. everything is on blu-ray now and has been since before the last tony hawk game even came out

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont have a blu ray player

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tony hawk 5 was made for me, the guy that cant watch blu rays

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In the first Fast and the Furious movie they're hijacking shipments of DVD players

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I watched a video of this. Every time you load a level it puts you into an online mode where everyone is just skating around and then you have go to certain parts of the level to actually start the challenges, which is then like 3 different load screens. RIP.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I watched a video of this. Every time you load a level it puts you into an online mode where everyone is just skating around and then you have go to certain parts of the level to actually start the challenges, which is then like 3 different load screens. RIP.

lmao

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
that's cool. that's good

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

In Training posted:

that's ea

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

That sounds chill.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

ownage

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Great Joe posted:

is it bad i cant tell the difference between tony hawk 5 graphics and destiny?

Yeah

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
this is what its like when worlds collide

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

This game looks painful

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Boss, the Base Development team has been hard at work putting together some R&R for everyone. Head back to base when you need a break.

SKATE PARK PLATFORM can now be customized

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
on metacritic tony hawk 2 is the top rated ps1 game, and tony hawk 3 is tied with gta3 as the top rated ps2 game

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elf help book posted:

on metacritic tony hawk 2 is the top rated ps1 game, and tony hawk 3 is tied with gta3 as the top rated ps2 game

cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

I'd be inclined to agree.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Benny D posted:

Boss, the Base Development team has been hard at work putting together some R&R for everyone. Head back to base when you need a break.

SKATE PARK PLATFORM can now be customized

The skateboarding mode in MGS2 was pretty ok.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
It looks insanely bad, OP. What a shame. THP3 and 4 were really good I thought.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tony Hawk 3 on the Gamecube was the last one I played I think, it was super fun

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
the PC version of THPS3 apparently works on Win7 so I'm considering dragging all my friends into playing online via LAN/Hamachi

Soral
May 30, 2009

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

cool so it's $8 in america

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

The White Dragon posted:

LOL!!!!!!!!!

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...

he looks so old now

Soral
May 30, 2009

tony hawk is almost 50 years old

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*reading this thread full of Untertale and Furry Avatars* This is some win!.

Soral
May 30, 2009

The White Dragon posted:

id rather pay 80 canadian dollars for an intensely fail game like tony hawk pro skater 5 than the 6.49 canadian dollars that your charging for your putrid asscrack of a game

Soral
May 30, 2009

hell you'd have to pay me $9001 to consider associating myself with that purestrain aids

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

VideoGames posted:

this is what its like when worlds collide

did they get any powerman tracks into this one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral posted:

hell you'd have to pay me $9001 to consider associating myself with that purestrain aids

It's Over 9000 What 9000

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
im sorry you feel that way, it's my belief that imp zone is a zone for liking all games

including tony hawk 5

but not soccer

Soral
May 30, 2009

lol i just got the joke with the thread tag

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral posted:

lol i just got the joke with the thread tag

I carefully curate my tags.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007