Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Haha its weird logging in and seeing all the weird tokens and other poo poo that replaced all the stuff I had before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Cyclomatic posted:

It gets vastly worse in a few levels.

Whats worse about it? Leveling was fun in Wildstar, at least compared to most MMOs, the end game stuff wasn't really that much fun, mainly because dungeons were stupidly complicated and you had to grind them too much and all the content at level 50 besides dungeons was dailies.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin Fetus posted:

is this as incredible™ as the WoW general forums and gamefaqs claim? Have carbine truly learned from their mistakes and crafted a superior tapestry of an mmorpg?

Scoop or poop, folks?

Its the same as it was, just free.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

I have a friend that keeps trying to convince me to download this and try it. He says it's a lot of fun and that some group of people he plays with online is playing it and they don't just download MMOs "willy nilly" (his words). I told him I'm currently trying out Elder Scrolls Online and I have a hard time believing that Wildstar is better than ESO. Is my friend possessed by the devil?

ESO is bad. Wildstar is also bad, but I'd rate ESO lower than Wildstar.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Thumbtacks posted:

I'll be honest, if there were Wildstar private servers with some XP adjustments and a few other changes to make it less stupid, I would 1000% play it.

Me too man, the core gameplay, is pretty loving fun, the housing is pretty well done. Take out all the F2P poo poo and the grind it could really be a lot of fun. But like someone else mentioned its someone's baby and that someone probably had a 'vision'.

• Locked thread