Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lonjon
Jun 26, 2007

Books are the real treasures of the world!
Fun Shoe

Boob slider

This is as far as I can get in the amazing Sci Fi Fantasy World of Wildstar.

Edit:

I got to play Wildstar again! This time I made another character!

Robo space elf?

I'm liking the game so far, although the game seems to be a bit short. Once I get to this point, the game is over. Fortunately, Wildstar has a robust NG+ mechanism that allows you to restart the game with none of your previous characters there to clutter your system. This gives you the freedom to make another character, using all of the knowledge that you have gained to maximize your character creation slider experience. No dirt slider though, so I'm forced to take away one star from my review. :(

Lonjon fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Sep 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonjon
Jun 26, 2007

Fun Shoe

Schubalts posted:

Unless you use your credit card to buy Enchantment Failure Insurance.

Sometimes I don't know if you people are joking or not. Is this a joke? Please tell me it is, and that I'm dumb for even thinking this is a real thing.

Lonjon
Jun 26, 2007

Fun Shoe
This is a very sad thing. :(

Lonjon
Jun 26, 2007

Fun Shoe

Cyron posted:

don't forget the "movement" to have blizzerd to drop developing the current game and make vanilla servers. along with MMO nutjob mark kurn and internet famous youtubers sodapoppn and jontron.

I understand that you are using words, but I do not understand how you have placed them together. Please explain.

• Locked thread