Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
hmm, dunno op, could you post a picture of an ugly sassy black woman and a beautiful sassy black woman just so I can get a feel for what you're describing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
for the record i never accused you of being racist. im an amateur phrenologist and i was hoping to collect some data on which plates correspond to sassiness

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
before i had just read about no clipping through the lovely player cities and terrible lag, but playing it....is on a whole other level

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Schubalts posted:

UM, they already had a stress test, remember? When they forced every online player to come idle in a capital city or get kicked off the server. A few dozen people in one place totally stresses the servers!

somebody please post the "is that it" pic

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
haha, all these cute scrub goonies just getting AIDS for the first time. Well here's the thing: I've had AIDS for years, and you haven't seen nothing yet cupcake

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
if only you would take pity on yourself

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

at least this retard actually likes the game

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
All signs seem to point toward the fact they couldn't roll back the changes even if they wanted to

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

The Chairman posted:

People who can't, for whatever reason, buy Ncoins in-game are being directed by Carbine to buy them from Amazon instead. However, those Amazon codes are set up by NCsoft so that they only can be redeemed if you have at least one active Aion or Lineage II character. So, Carbine's solution: download Aion and make a character there first.

now this is the good poo poo

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

CoffeeBooze posted:

You becoming a mod of that mad house is one of the best thing to happen to this thread.

they bring the sickest chuckles and they don't even have to play the game

it's a sweet setup

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
everyone else with your lag trip reports are uhmmmm really funny too haha

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

John Dyne posted:

source your quotes

*unreal tournament guy saying holy poo poo*

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

woah.....good av, friend

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Hypocrisy posted:

Oh it's been uncompletable for a year? I thought it was just a few months. Not looking hopeful for my support ticket to get answered then huh.

Even worse, it seems like there's another bugged quest in the same zone.

Wildstar makes it really hard for me to like it.

i have faith that you have the mental faculties to enjoy it

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Anatharon posted:

Is it actually true that the game's 'addons' that it comes with will crash?

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Anatharon posted:

People pay money for this game.

brutha, you're telling me!!

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

i am tim! posted:

:siren: :siren: WOAH THERE HOLDUP :siren: :siren:

Did someone mention that FFXIV (all praise yoshi p) is possibly NOT the best MMO ever? If so then I'm here to educate you people about God's Chosen Vidya Game.

ahhhahaha

finally, the lulz are back :cheerdoge:

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Besesoth posted:

I think 4:1 is optimistic. It's more like 9:1. This is one of the few games where the public community is overwhelmingly less toxic than the goon community.

lol

Besesoth posted:

I paid for it initially, and two months' sub beyond the included 30 days, and stopped only because I had to cut back on expenses. There are valid complaints, but goons are dogpiling on Wildstar because goons dogpile on stuff.

lol

lol

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Anoia posted:

Steven Universe avatars have replaced ponies for "oh boy here here we go" content, I see.

I friggin love R. Sugar and I can't bring myself to watch it yet because the fanbase is insanely bad

I will one day tho. I hope it is good :)

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Anoia posted:

It's one of those cases where the fans are so drat weird if you end up liking the same thing it becomes embarrassing to admit.

For myself it just adds a needlessly distracting filter. I wish I could be pure of heart and mind and approach everything with a completely unbiased perspective, and I usually can....but sometimes even I am not powerful enough to not allow bad nerds to affect my perception of things...

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Cyster posted:

Hah. Yeah, I've had some goons messaging me when I'm on my official character. It's good to see you guys in there when you pop up.

We've had some bumps with Shade's Eve and the Hoverboard event, but both seem to be pretty popular and positive, which is good news. Hopefully we can keep making more events like 'em moving forward.

you should tell them all to gently caress off honestly...

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
good raider opinions from the wild star thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

lmao steven universe fans

oh, uh on topic

wildstar is still bad