Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

- find an abandoned railway and blow it at night so the local residents suspect a ghost train

- go into an office in the afternoon and blow the whistle. all the employees will think it's quittin' time and run out and jump into their cars

- i can't think of a third funny prank :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

- when you see a child excitedly blow into a wooden train whistle, blow your real steam whistle and look smugly at the kid, if they ask if they can try say no

Piso Mojado

- put a poison dart in the whistle and be known as the "whistle killer".

* For added comedic effect - pull out a slide whistle immediately afterward and make the "DOOOOooooowwwWWPPP" sound as the fall to the ground.

Piso Mojado

[advanced] - after they hit the ground, pull out a muffled trumpet and make a cartoonish "Waaaah waaaah waaaaaaaah".

social vegan

Wear a nice button down shirt and hike the shirt collar up over your head and put the steam whistle in the collar on top of your head so people think you have a steam whistle head. Live out the rest of your life as steam whistle head, expand your perspective and never lose sight that what really matters is on the inside and by that i meant the air that makes the whistle sound in your whistle head

smoobles

alnilam posted:

- when you see a child excitedly blow into a wooden train whistle, blow your real steam whistle and look smugly at the kid, if they ask if they can try say no

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

follow up your steam whistle prank with a slide whistle stinger. The 1-2 whistle combo

Piso Mojado posted:

* For added comedic effect - pull out a slide whistle immediately afterward and make the "DOOOOooooowwwWWPPP" sound as the fall to the ground.

oh i missed your post. Looks like i just whistled myself :D

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Sep 30, 2015

social vegan

cut off both of your arms and replace them with steam whistles and when barbara at work who for some reason can't seem to do her own photocopying asks for some help say, "sorry barbara, looks like God decided to choo-choo-choose a different plan for me"

FutonForensic

stick a sleeping friend's hand in a bowl of steam to make them whistle i don't fuckin know

social vegan posted:

"sorry barbara, looks like God decided to choo-choo-choose a different plan for me"

lol

google THIS

mount the steam whistle to your car along with one large really bright spotlight on your hood, then drive down tunnels on the wrong side of the road while blowing the whistle constantly, lol you should see how much people freak out

google THIS

alternatively you can do a similar prank at a railroad crossing at night

fuck. marry. t-rex

alnilam posted:

If they ask, whistle over their speaking and say you can't hear them

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
whenever someone makes you mad make the angryface muscle flex fists clenched pose and blow the steam whistle because you're steaming mad!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

google THIS posted:

mount the steam whistle to your car along with one large really bright spotlight on your hood, then drive down tunnels on the wrong side of the road while blowing the whistle constantly, lol you should see how much people freak out

haha

smoobles

blow the whistle all day every day at work, nonstop. just nonstop steam whistle sound constantly. then randomly one day stop blowing it and see how many people wonder what's wrong

----------------

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

when a gross construction worker wolf whistles at you, pull out your steam whistle and scare him so he falls off a girder

tao of lmao

*steam whistle turns to camera*
"it's a living..."

railroad terror

choo choo
Blow on a steam whistle so hard it summons other trains. The trains will crash through cities and highways and it will be chaos

ulvir

walk around the area of pentagon, NSA's headquarters, FBI, etc and use it. whenever a security guard asks you what you're doing just say you're a whistleblower

smoobles

ulvir posted:

walk around the area of pentagon, NSA's headquarters, FBI, etc and use it. whenever a security guard asks you what you're doing just say you're a whistleblower

----------------

social vegan

chug it :canada:

Casio_knight

alnilam posted:

social vegan

go to the quarry and blow the whistle at 3pm so everyone gets laid off for deserting teehee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

wait no blow the whistle at 10:30am so everyone thinks it's lunch but they aren't really hungry but they have to try and eat for the next hour anyway

• Locked thread