Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Chain_of_Dogs posted:

Pretty much. That's why he's 19-4, with losses to Jones, Glover, Machida and *sigh* Tito. And wins against Magalhes, Little Nog, Jardine, Davis, Rampage, The Janitor, OSP...yea, he's a total can.

That's why most of those are still in the UFC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Did he ko chuck while we still thought that was a big deal I don't remember where in the order it came.

Yeah, it was considered an upset at the time

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

Who is better at 135 than the people she fights?

That's the point

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

david carmichael posted:

Heavyweight is interesting because you have guys like overeem and Barnett who are incredibly skilled and gifted and yet they lose so often

Yeah I like it

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I think travis browne could beat a woman in a fight

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

Watch UFC star Ronda Rousey in the thrilling remake of the classic 80's movie Road House where she fucks up such people as a divorcee who don't need no man for validation, the underage dweebs from the hit TV show The Inbetweeners when they tried to get served in the pub that one time and Jason Mewes aka Jay from Jay and Silent Bob.

(Lady) Dalton

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Muttonchips posted:

Wouldn't Rousey be able to hold her own against Travis Browne? Or is there too big of a size difference?

I would imagine Rousey could potentially come out on top if they got into a domestic dispute.

Lol no

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Trast posted:

I would argue that things are the opposite of working out for Machida ever since his chin broke.

He's still in the ufc getting paid a lot to fight, so yeah he's doing fine

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Joe Rogan starting to breakdown during the post fight interview

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
lmao

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I don't think anyone was mad. Some people rightfully pointed out that since yoel couldn't get off the stool in time he should have been dq'd or whatever, and then other people rightfully pointed out that Tim Kennedy is a piece of poo poo so they don't care

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Real ralk! romero and his corner men are pieces of poo poo who deliberately bought their man extra time through placement of the stool.

My friend Lord Waffle Beard is right

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Ok nevermind lol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Brock Lesnar had rotten guts because he refused to eat vegetables

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

the temporal paradox lionosaur

lol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

jesus christ

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
THe first time I saw amir sadollah was when he fought phil baroni, and I watched for 15 minutes as phil baroni just turned redder and redder as the fight went on

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Chain_of_Dogs posted:

As much of a Jones fan as I am, I can't deny that Bader beating beating him in a title match would be the ultimate gently caress you to everyone and would make me laugh. It's obviously not going to happen but would be hilarious nonetheless

You keep saying this but I don't think anyone cares enough about ryan bader to get mad about it

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

This fight was so good

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Chain_of_Dogs posted:

Maybe not. No one I've ever talked to in real life has ever espoused the type of anti-Bader rhetoric I've seen online, so it's probably just Internet trolls.

I don't know, I think being tito's only win from 2006-2012 is pretty funny. He's pretty much a gatekeeper, he does all right against not so great competition and then looks incompetent against the better fighters (and tito) at 205

I don't hate bader, but I also can't remember anything about any of his fights except the ones he loses

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Seltzer posted:

I'm pretty sure a 32 yr old with a 20-4 record at lhw isn't a gatekeeper.

How does that prevent him from being a gatekeeper

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Decades posted:

You know who else looks lovely and loses badly sometimes is Rumble and Gus.

All fighters bad (except Bones)

And they'd both most likely beat Bader, which is the point

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
lol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

gross

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Tim Kennedy is cool

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Why is that bad

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

It's really lame like everything your favorite fighter Tim Kennedy does

Tim Kennedy is doing more to stop hitler than anyone posting in this thread, and hell I wish him luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

To me, it's more respectable to be one of the best video game players in the world than it is to be the best fighter in a funny joke division. These gamers are honing their skills against the best of the best 24/7 while this child size man kisses his dad and pretends he's accomplishing something when he fights other little baby men.

• Locked thread