Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Nik Lentz has a corgi, and even with that, he's not beloved on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Orlando tickets go on sale next week, right?

Mr. Nice!, you're in again, yeah?

Anyone else wanna join up? I am down to spend decent money for not-quite floor level seats.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

I think it was around $170 a ticket. Our seats were in the first couple of rows of the first elevated section above the floor seats. That meant we were just above the cage looking in at most of the action. It had a much better view than the floor seats right in front of it. I got a picture with Cleatus the fox sports robot and if I hadn't been stupid drunk all night we could have went and partied with Khabib's crew because every russian in that place gravitated towards our war hats.

Every drunk non-Russian thought you were Khabib.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Was that the Trujillo fight?

RDA

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Lid posted:

Ronda wrote an article

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/vict...6-1227566600899

MMA's greatest ambassador by a mile.

:mad: GENKI SUDO :mad:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Since he's retired from the UFC, Schaub should be ready to take on Fedor at NYE

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mermaid Helwani is saying Miocic is injured and out of the Rothwell fight. No word on if a replacement is scheduled since it's only 11 days away.

My theory: Stipe is running scared since he knows Big Ben is on a path towards glory and destruction.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

UFC Orlando tickets go on sale in an hour and a half. I'm grabbing two right now. Anyone else wanna pool together?

:hf:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Pre or post fight goon meet, yeah?

Mr. Nice!, don't forget your walking around drugs this time

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Snowman_McK posted:

I cannot wait to find out what really dorky hobby Joanna Champion has. I hope she's a keen Warhammer player or something.

Summer camp arts and crafts

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

That and the gay marriage stuff is cool, and Conor does seem like an actual decent person

But I still want Aldo to pulp him

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

CommonShore posted:

I'm trying to figure out why Kennedy is so into it. He's not even wearing makeup. He's probably one of those assholes who shows up to a zombie walk in regular street clothes and says "no man, I'm a zombie survivor."

Kennedy is filming a movie with his RangerUp buddies (and some Medal of Honor recipients) and I think this is a thing for it

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Non-UFC fighter of the year candidates:

Justin Gaethje
Tonya Evinger

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Actually, after careful consideration of everything he's done, Nick Diaz is the 2015 fighter of the year

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Brain Curry posted:

I think there's a bunch of goons going. My wife and I will be there. Where are you sitting?

Noted cool guy Mr. Nice! and I have solid seats - section 104, row 13

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

Now every fight kit has disappeared from the Reebok store except for like 6 people and Ronda Rousey, who is the Women's Champion of UFC according to the store.

"Fighters will be able to make up lost sponsorship money when people buy their merchandise, like their official Fight Kits!" - Fuckboy Supreme Dana White

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Duffy vs Poirier off due to injury

Smolka/Holohan is the new main event

:lol:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Getting word that Neil Seery's boss needs him to work a double shift at the docks, he might be off the card, too.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bluedeanie posted:

I can't speak for the keel lab he shirt for sure, but it's very possible it was never actually printed. Many of those shirts are digital mockups, even the ones models are wearing. The giblert shirt is an example, it war never actually produced, their mockup was just embarrassingly erroneous.

Andy Serkis, in a mo-cap suit in front of a green screen, having a breakdown as he tries to draw out the emotional motivation behind Reebok Shirt Model.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Jon Jones has been officially reinstated by the UFC

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Are y'all forgetting that Rumble powers up after getting poked in the eye?

Jones will be lucky to be alive after the first 2 minutes.

That being said, gently caress Rumble, I hope Jon Jones rips his head off

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Don't hate the Bader, hate the 'caine

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

all i know is that gustafsson is incapable of beating african american gentlemen

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

The devastating 1-2 newz combo of MMA Sucka and the Stud Show Radio say that Jojo Calderwood is out, and Thug Rose will face Paige VanZant.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

-Atom- posted:

Weidman liked it when Trump said that one thing that one time

Well, Chris poops in trashcans and Trump is lovely garbage, soooo

-Atom- posted:

patiently awaiting some fighter to endorse Bernie

Probably Monson.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

would tim kennedy try to beat up don frye for putting his balls in american flag shorts?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLok-MyQ3uk

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

-Atom- posted:

Think Nick Newell but in the head

Newell didn't lose his arm because he was so poor he had to work on a pig farm at the age of 6 and also eat the pig slop.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Don't put that guy in a ring with the ever popular "some Brazilian guy wearing jeans" or a dumbass like Yuji Shimada unless you're going to give them a loving shotgun.

Someone needs to tell him about the habbits

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

GOD loving drat IT

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/659944928601051136

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Captain Log posted:

At least some cylinders are sorta firing.

Can someone trick Chael into twitching with Page?

Rampage prank called Chael. Chael says he gets 1 video game a year, for Christmas. It's always the newest Call of Duty and he tears through it in 4 days

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Khabib posted:

"I'm not sure if I will ever come back"

:( :qq:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

This fall, Tim Kennedy is... HUNTING HITLER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

UFC November - Share My Privates

• Locked thread