Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
red19fire
May 26, 2010

Speaking of which, Travis Browne just confirmed on the MMA Hour that he and Ronda are dating. So he can be added to the 'not even the best grappler in your relationship' burn list.

Also, Ronda's mom has some fun, cryptic tweets:

DrAnnMaria @DrAnnMaria
If all of your friends and family think someone is a douchebag, he's not misunderstood, he (or she) is a douchebag #adviceFromMom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Trast posted:

Ronda's mom would probably rip Browne's arm off if he did that. She'd then use it to beat some sense into Ronda for dating the tiki themed turd golem.

This is my favorite Browne description ever.

Also Ronda's mom tweeted something about 'just because Browne happens to be in the news for being with Ronda and I happened to tweet Mom Advice doesn't mean I was necessarily talking about Browne :how:

VV or retweet, whatever.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Oct 13, 2015

red19fire
May 26, 2010

mewse posted:

I'm glad Rothwell is trying to promote himself.. but it's funny how bad he is at it, vs a guy like Sonnen

Sonnen should just be a fighter's self-promotion consultant. Pay him to plan out their trash talk, tweets and post fight speeches. He should be at least as good as Dolce at selling lies.

Le Saboteur posted:

That Big Ben KO is one of the most brutal knockouts I've ever seen in terms of the effect on the victim. It looked like he was trying to wrestle angels or something.

Someone made the funniest gif of his soul leaving his body and him reaching out to get it back, I'll try to find it.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

mewse posted:

Happy Friday, lovers

Willie is probably tacking this to a cork board, circling it in red ink, and connecting various threads and pins to that hot tub photo.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

They keep finding new ways to surprise me.

Just wait til the Bobby Sands Official Reebok Fight Kit comes out.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Or a map of Argentina with the Falklands?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

GDT suggestion:

UFC Fight Night: Tales of A Third Rate Nothing

red19fire
May 26, 2010

willie_dee posted:

You would of thought someone in Reebok, a fairly high ranking sports wear company, would notice a) how poo poo the product is b) how offensive it is. only give a poo poo about profit margins.

I don't remember if it was Nike or Reebok, but in the 90s after a huge sweatshop backlash and a dog & pony show about improving working conditions, they just shifted production to an identical sweatshop next door.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Is there some way Imanari can break Palhares's knee ligaments in the meantime? maybe that's what it will take for him to learn.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

outy posted:

Well, he did wear a poppy after all.

I've come around on Conor. He loving owns. Needs to fight a wrestler Frankie and will probably be smashed by Aldo, but he loving owns.

E: VV I don't consider 2-week-camp Chad$ a properly prepared fighter, but let's compromise.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Oct 30, 2015

red19fire
May 26, 2010

IT BEGINS posted:

People have been suggesting this means he's thinking of retiring. From his wording it seems more like he's just depressed that he keeps getting injured before fights, not that he's giving up and retiring.

Cowboy is in his head :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

INT. LIMOUSINE

WE SEE ADOLF HITLER THROUGH WINSHIELD, WHIP PAN TO CLOSEUP ON TIM KENNEDY

TIM KENNEDY (SCREAMING)
OOOHHHHH SHHIIIIIIIII--

CUT TO EXT: LIMOUSINE, WE SEE IT IS STUCK ON TRAIN TRACKS

ADOLF HITLER PUTS ON SUNGLASSES, WALKS AWAY FROM LIMO AS IT IS HIT BY A TRAIN AND EXPLODES

MOVIE VOICEOVER
Get Ready to Root For the Bad Guy

Coming to theaters this summer,

HUNTING HITLER: Heil to the King, Baby.

• Locked thread