Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Probably the best part of chuck's complete and instant decline was the six minutes we all thought Keith Jardine was a really good fighter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Nice and then CM punk comes out and you think he's going to cheer for frankie but instead he hits him with a STEEL chair and joins Brazil because he likes big asses and being injured and everyone's booing but then boom it's GSP he's back baby and guess what he's 145 now and then Goldberg is shouting WE'RE OUT OF TIME FOLKS and the ppv ends right there with a staredown between CM Punk, Aldo, and GSP while the crowd goes crazy fade to black. The next night on Raw GSP reveals his partner for the tag match that commissioner Hulk Hogan makes at summer slam: It's NBA superstar Karl "The Mailman" Malone.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Triticum Guzzler posted:

keven your new avatar is simply wonderful. if i may be so bold i would like to suggest your next one should be a looping gif of matt lindland rubbing his hands together like scrooge mcduck from his campaign ad.

My personal favorite moment is when he attempts to place a roman style hex on the viewer in front of a green screen of a road. While he wears the same shirt throughout, the urban setting highlights how he's underdressed for just walking down a regular street, much less appearing in an add for a senate campaign.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

willie_dee posted:

Nick helping out his fans (stolen from Reddit)

He's really wise.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Mr. Nice! posted:

Ariel just tweeted that Vitor is no longer going to appear on his show because his reps called up and asked an hour before the show for him not to ask certain questions. Ariel said he can't do it so Vitor pulled out.

My client refuses to answer the following questions
1. Do you like me?
2. Do we have beef?
3. Hey... Do you think I'm ok?
4. Want to be friends?
5. Why won't you follow me on Twitter?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

JuanGoat posted:

Did anything ever become of that White House petition for Nick Diaz?

After careful deliberation, land war in Syria.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'll also be going in blackface, as well.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

In fairness Paul Harris never smoked legal weed that a doctor gave him so this seems pretty reasonable to me.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

He's literally retarded. This post is not a joke.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Short notice, fight wasn't canon.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

To me, it's more respectable to be one of the best video game players in the world than it is to be the best fighter in a funny joke division. These gamers are honing their skills against the best of the best 24/7 while this child size man kisses his dad and pretends he's accomplishing something when he fights other little baby men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I wonder whats more pointless hunting someone who's been dead for 70 years or becoming the best fighter who weighs less than a full size dog.

• Locked thread