Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

rip lord of space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Captain Log posted:

Woah wait wtf?

He tried to scam some people on SA-Mart and was permabanned

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=103205

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Oct 1, 2015

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

david carmichael posted:

taking down rampage seems a lot less impressive now than it did then, but that was still a cool combo

Insert glover's ankle pick on rampage here.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I still like Bigg Rigg and I'm sad that he's a lazy fat gently caress out of camp.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I didn't find the DC/Gus fight to be all that great. There were two to three great moments then a lot of short fat guy plodding after someone running away.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ahem former UFC Lightheavyweight Champion and Ultimate Fighter winner My Main Man "Sugar" Rashad Evans

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

If Ryan Bader fought opponents of the caliber that RR fights he'd be the most dynamic knockout artist in MMA history.

Who is better at 135 than the people she fights?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:lol:

Also Ronda isn't anything like Fedor. Maybe is she was always ducking various fighters, getting protected by the org from anyone that might beat her, and made crazy demands about how half the show has to be presented by RR Global.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Marching Powder posted:

getting stuck on the end of a 7ft tall man's reach the one time he remembers to use his length is way more excusable than being comprehensively annihilated by chael sonnen for 23 minutes or getting out kick-boxed by jake shields or indeed most low-points of most great fighter's careers

Chael was juiced out of his god drat mind in the first Silva fight and would have done that to any other MW in the world at that time. There isn't any shame in what happened there for Silva, especially considering the ending.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Chael was also going to completely just destroy Wanderlei and we were all robbed of it regardless of how hilarious what really happened was.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The Sphinxster posted:

I think Wanderlei wins the roid off and Chael is only marginally less likely to get popped. Advantage Silva!

We already got to see exactly what it would look like. Chael doubled him in the gym and had full control over him even if that dada gently caress was smacking him in the back of the head the whole time.

Had to go watch it again. Here's a link I found.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhSV0M5Mhx13In6q7l

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

LobsterMobster posted:

Orlando tickets go on sale next week, right?

Mr. Nice!, you're in again, yeah?

Anyone else wanna join up? I am down to spend decent money for not-quite floor level seats.

gently caress yeah I'm down. Similar seats to last time. Those were loving amazing.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cuckoo posted:

I'm not too far from Orlando, that's tempting.

Last time LM, Dangersim, and I all went. I got drunk and yelled a lot. The fights were all amazing and I actually can hear myself yelling in the background on the broadcast.

Plus we ended up on TV because we were wearing papahkas and waving a dagastani flag.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cuckoo posted:

Haha that's awesome. What's it typically cost?

I think it was around $170 a ticket. Our seats were in the first couple of rows of the first elevated section above the floor seats. That meant we were just above the cage looking in at most of the action. It had a much better view than the floor seats right in front of it. I got a picture with Cleatus the fox sports robot and if I hadn't been stupid drunk all night we could have went and partied with Khabib's crew because every russian in that place gravitated towards our war hats.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

-Atom- posted:

watching someone play video games sounds like a good way to spend my free time.

I don't loving understand it but people have become literal millionaires from making videos of themselves playing video games.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Fozzy The Bear posted:

A random woman walked into Faber's house, locked herself in the bathroom, poo poo herself, threw up, and passed out.
He had to call the cops
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AREyxpTaBg0

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

That livershot from duffy was sick.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EmmyOk posted:

The Nick Diaz petition made it

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Northjayhawk posted:

"What is MMA, and who is Nick Diaz?"

Hey, Cher is onboard. Obama might come out, say 209 motherfucker and grant a presidential pardon.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Brain Curry posted:

UFC Orlando tix go on sale tomorrow. I'll be buying ours right away. Really psyched for that card.

How many people are going? We could collude to get tickets in the same spot.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

UFC Orlando tickets go on sale in an hour and a half. I'm grabbing two right now. Anyone else wanna pool together?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

GOBIG is what I was told. I'm looking at tickets in the ballpark of where I sat last time. $175 a piece is what it looks like.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Kaddish posted:

I've never been to this place, where's a good place to sit in the $175 range? Everything good looks to be $250

All the tickets disappeared off my listing so I'm just hoping that it's an issue with the presale not being live yet and not an issue of all of the tickets being sold before the presale began.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

They made it so you can only use their "best available" feature and I couldn't actually choose the seats I wanted. I got some decent spots though. After tax and everything it came to right at 200 a ticket and it's on the same level that we sat on last time.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Just wish I was getting to watch Khabib doing his thing to RDA again.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Trast posted:

Or if you can't take a punch don't be in punch sports?

Brock did pretty well despite being unable to take a hit for a good time and probably still would be if he would eat his veggies.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dangersim posted:

Hey guys stop me if this sounds crazy but I think Ronda's mom might be an absolute nutjob

Nah say it ain't so. I'm not saying that anything she says is wrong, but she's always seemed a little off her rocker.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Where is a pale horse when you need him?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

henkman posted:

Brock Lesnar had rotten guts because he refused to eat vegetables

Killed Harold Ramis too.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Triticum Guzzler posted:

you will find that you are confusing two very different words

Ramis died because of diverticulitis. If he had eaten his veggies he'd be alive today.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

He had diverticulitis surgery in 2010. That's what it was.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:lol: reebok is such a shitshow.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Triticum Guzzler posted:

it's admirable how utterly worthless the reebok deal has been for almost all parties involved

They keep finding new ways to surprise me.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Triticum Guzzler posted:

the luck of the irish continues unimpeded

irelands luck is collectively concentrated into conor koing aldo so duffee just has to wait.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I can only dream that Rumble is able to starch both Bader and Bones because jones is gonna make DC cry again real soon.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EmmyOk posted:

Tibau beat RDA?

Yeah in 2011.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ariel just tweeted that Vitor is no longer going to appear on his show because his reps called up and asked an hour before the show for him not to ask certain questions. Ariel said he can't do it so Vitor pulled out.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

He won't talk about the questions on twitter and said he'll explain on his show. I'm not going to listen, but if someone can I'd appreciate it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Hey anyone going to the event in Orlando send me a PM. I'm trying to coordinate things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

maffew buildings posted:

If you are in to being inappropriately touched by a drunken sailor in public, Mr. Nice! is your man.

:bigtran:

• Locked thread