Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006

quote:

Anyway, I thought, most were malingering. So I encouraged “self-service” of medicines and suggested that meals would be better fetched by the friends of the sick. Many deeply resented this disdain for college’s caring and communitarian ethos.

Tony this is why you no pm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006

Brown Paper Bag posted:

Tony didn't want to be of any help or comfort to others, so he pursued a career in politics.

He realised his powers fell in the supply side of evil

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006

Let the sharks pay the shark tax! I pay the Homer tax!

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006

Lid posted:

This is huge

:fork:

Where's this from? Couldn't find it in SMH or the Guardian

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006
Spillvember?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006

Anidav posted:

The Turdball spike is exceeding the Rudd Revival.

We are all DOOMED

Well what was the Abbott spike like? As much doom and gloom as it seems, I don't think it will be as clear cut when it comes to the actual vote. I think that (should the movement against Nazi asylum seeker treatment continues) momentum against the right should pick up. If labor makes the correct move and dumps shorten they will pick up some goodwill with the voter base.

• Locked thread