Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico
400th post.. maybe..

gently caress this world, man.

Edit: Great.. didn't expect to get a snipe..

For content: How about that Tony Abbott hey? Can't let him out of sight for a second without hilarity ensuing.. The end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico
Is anyone else here from Melbourne and attending the event at St. Pauls Cathedral this afternoon?

If I get the chance to speak to either Bandt or Hanson-Young, I want to raise the question mentioned in this thread, regarding possible mass-graves pertaining to drownings at sea.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

The event at St. Pauls Cathedral went really well I feel, SHY spoke well as did Bandt and the lovely and determined speaker from ASRC was really insightful.

They responded to quite a few questions from the audience, though my question around the bodies of asylum seekers and their whereabouts did not get a mention, as expected sadly...

I'm very interested about this, thanks to the few who have raised the concern of possible Australian influenced mass-graves of drowned humans, I will do my best to find out as much as I can.

I'm really new to this, so I look forward to meeting the Vic premier very soon for an anniversary at the community centre I volunteer with, talking to politicians is oddly intriguing.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Tonight's Q&A is quite decent to be honest, the couple 1950's assimilation questions were some nice laughs, top notch.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Far too much hope in the human race, as if taking away pet ownership would stop people, especially us loving white people from wasting money on ridiculous poo poo just so transnational corporations can continue to gently caress us.

Like Mikey fuckin' Jones from Coburg after having his dogs taken from him, will magically decide "gently caress me, now the girls are gone I better help them fuckin refugeeses with money and food and poo poo"

What the hell?

Edit: Oh god drat it not again, it's been too long of a week and I hate getting sniped...

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

I am the whisper with which the bang was replaced.

Where is the new thread, you wild pagans!

*This post is endorsed by casked wine, it and I love you all, except for bagratcraig and negligible of course.*

*Alternate time-zones also exist, as I'm reminded, carry on*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

This glass of wine is for our Lord and Saviour, Cthulhu Christ.

• Locked thread