Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Goood afternoon fellow shitlords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Election soon, stalker

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

In a perfect world you have to play a round of Marvel vs Capcom 2 against another poster before every post, the winner gets their post approved and posted. The loser is sentenced to 5 mandatory days in the Crew thread.

Anidav fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Oct 1, 2015

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

One of these days, Bill Shorten is going to fix this.

By standing down as leader of the opposition.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Maybe the majority of the population can't look up the facts on asylum seekers because DSL internet is slow and poo poo.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

*goes back in time to kill Julia Gillard so Kevin Rudd can successfully implement the Big Australia policy??????*

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Lmao the Australian Border Force logo and flags are all over Brisbane International Airport. Are they the A-Team or something?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Dear Cartoon, I am in NZ now but I did get a photo of this border force tape that is in all 3 of the international checkpoints we had to get pulled over on.

Your tax dollars at work.

Flags and posters were also present.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Nah the border force staff were rude as gently caress and never smiled. Wanted to x Ray my watch because drugs could be in it. Very drill sergent sort of behaviour.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Imo they seem to have the power to go through your luggage much easier and I think they carry tasers.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Starshark, your quote is from The Bolt Report iirc.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Campbell Newman got voted out, got really mad and decided to build robots to replace human workers. Its all in his book; CAN DO - How I decided to quit politics and contribute to the singularity.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Its not a joke. Campbell Newman really is building robots after politics.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I wonder what Turdball will say.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

There's a secret Muslim club where they all know each other behind the scenes.

Good to know, Channel 7

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Australia had a good run. *pulls down giant lever*

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Mr Newman on the media, as quoted to Mr King

"I am particularly annoyed at the journalists who covered the state election campaign [2011-12] and our time in parliament. Very few of them are interested in what really has to be done.  They are not interested in Government or reform or the reasons behind the decisions we made.  They are only interested in the tactical, the here and now, they only ever look for short-term politics and gossip.  And they have got a nerve to ridicule people like me who tried actually get things done.  And they have always ridiculed and sneered.  They have never actually given any benefit of the doubt or been prepared to see the big picture.  Their position on every story is that we are idiots, or we're corrupt, or we are doing this out of self-interest.  They have no way of divorcing themselves from their inherently negative bias."

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Cartoon posted:

This is how you de-radicalise people.

The killing of a completely unsuspecting police employee is pointless and there can never be any justification. So what about all the completely unsuspecting civilians killed by our armed forces? If we were to take up an accounting of it I think the scales would tip irrevocably against us.

Bombing their hospitals before they can bomb ours.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Yes but golf courses are pretty to look at.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

As if a private school education makes a lick of difference. Nationalize education.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Lmao the ALP is hosed. Turnbull is going to corner them on centre right policy and call an election and win because the swing voters will look at the headlines and declare all is well while Shorten stutters about NBN and Carbon Pricing.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Anyone else catch Bill Shorten comparing terrorism to pedophilia?
:psyduck:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Yeah who wrote that line. He sounded like a Wikipedia fuelled robot.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Ler posted:

#Morgan Poll Federal Primary Votes: L/NP 47 (+1) ALP 27.5 (-2) GRN 14 (+1)

#Morgan Poll Federal 2 Party Preferred: L/NP 56 (+1) ALP 44 (-1)

How long do honey-moon polls generally last?

I'm dying.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Like, is it even possible to Out-Rudd Rudd? Rudd spiked and dived. Turnbull keeps rising like silent liberal voter's pants.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Solemn Sloth posted:

Could you breed a species of giant moles and tunnel to Darwin? Does birder force have subterranean detection systems?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

The best panel. I have a shirt of Moon God.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

The days of penalty rates are numbered as we move to a seven day economy, says Malcolm Turnbull.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet hosed

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

The old man is going to win the election and send young people down a wage slavery abyss. Politicians continue to avoid the harsh reality that underemployment hinders an economy just as much as unemployment.

If we're not spending enough to stimulate the consumer economy, it is because we can't afford it, not because business can't afford to hire people but because business refuses to let people afford something outside of working to their graves.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

freebooter posted:

Remind me what happened to the last Liberal prime minister who thought he was popular enough to get away with stripping workers' rights?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW0yxPbZq40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmVy0_DLsPM

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Malcolm Turnbull is no Campbell Newman or John Howard, he doesn't have the balls to risk a drop in the polls because the polls put him there in the first place.

On the flipside, Bill Shorten is no Kevin Rudd or Annastacia Palaszczuk. Bill Shorten is a counter to Tony Abbott but he will have trouble finding anything to pitch against the Monopoly Man of Wentworth.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Gonna laugh my rear end off as sickies claimed skyrockets on weekends and the govt tries putting a charge on illness certificates.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm sure United Voice will do something.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Afford is an evil word used to imply struggle but it really just facilitates greed.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Without Tony... Bill says as he downs another Jack Daniels on the rocks

Without...Tony...

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Wasn't there a 4 corners episode about farmers trapping female backpackers on farms and essentially holding them as sex slaves and only paying them 50c an hour and like 20 of them slept in sheds?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hey, how did he get ahold of an ISIS flag? I thought the AFP and Customs were hawking that sort of stuff after the Sydney Siege.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Still, I'd like to think an ISIS flag would be found before it was delivered to the recipient if it was ordered online.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdC9WtbEpWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Maybe that's the idea.

• Locked thread