Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Yes smash Aussie culture please. I'll take two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

open24hours posted:

When people talk about skeletons they're generally talking about a particularly annoying type of person that 'fights' for justice by harassing people on social media, not people who actually contribute.

m8 I'll harass anyone I want

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Vladimir Poutine posted:

In irrelevant news, feast your vile jellies on this article:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-34600126

:eyepop:

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
I am very sad that Tony Abbott is no longer Prime Minister. Yes, he certainly made some wrong choices, but he also did many creditable things too. In his quiet way he trod the world stage with humility and sincerity during the calamities of the two downed aircraft. Unlike some others I could name, and who connived and contrived and would stop at nothing to get the 'top job', he wanted only to server. He did not desire it for the power and glory that accompanies the position. As for knighthoods, what is wrong with publicly thanking some for their years of dedication? Maybe I'm one of the conservative dinosaurs, but for me it is far better to have a man with integrity, who honours God and the Queen, and wants to preserve the very foundations on which this great nation was built. I believe there are many who wold hold fast to the kind of chivalry, strength, and compassion embodied in Tony Abbott, rather than embrace the 'social conscience and vision for the future' which someone like Malcolm Turnbull will usher in.

PS stop the boats.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

:eyepop:

• Locked thread