Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Night Shade
Jan 13, 2013

Old School

my stepdads beer posted:

We're running out of interest rate cuts and China is clamping down on money leaving so I am not sure how the Government is going to keep the bubble going

Are they still kicking around the idea of letting people buy homes to live in with super? That'll probably keep it going for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Shade
Jan 13, 2013

Old School

Les Affaires posted:

Did I hear the green shoots of a discussion about a housing bubble????

It can't possibly be green or the libs would be trying to kill it.

Night Shade
Jan 13, 2013

Old School

Birb Katter posted:

In news that will come as a surprise to exactly no one, that border farce operation in Melbourne wasn't going to be random and was going to be targeted.

How is it that in TYOOL 2015 departments are still getting stung by track cha-

Plotterboy posted:

They cant due to the watering down of education.

Carry on.

• Locked thread