Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Samsung TVs appear less energy efficient in real life than in tests

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
teh voljkswagen of TVs

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
ok

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
yeah no poo poo it's called having to buy a loving soundbar to get anything approaching decent sound out of the thing

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
"buhhhhhh duhgghh no bevels so thin and light" yeah and it has some awful frame interpolation that makes everything look like poo poo and if you hear anything with some bass the audio get all staticky because instead of speakers they shoved in a couple of pennies with wires on them

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

trap sprung

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

do you still have to run samsungs in game mode to defeat their overly aggressive processing

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Space-Pope posted:

yeah no poo poo it's called having to buy a loving soundbar to get anything approaching decent sound out of the thing

lol if you don't have your own 7.1 surround sound system, pagancow won't be happy with you

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
lmao at some bullshit 7.1 system in a box

that's right, go to fry's and get some bullshit logitech box for like $250 or w/e. those tiny satellites mean you've still got plenty of room for your stupid loving sword rack and your garbage piss taste anime wall-scrolls. then you and your loser roommates can jack off to doctor who sitting on your cheapass loving futon couch or whatever failure trash furniture you got new at the swedish meatball store

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Awia posted:

lol if you don't have your own 7.1 surround sound system, pagancow won't be happy with you

7.1? scrub

you need that atmos/dts:x 5.4.2

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
duurrrrrrrrrr blurrrrrrrrrrrrrr i just got me a job at the best buy, i have all this disposable income i can fritter away on stupid tasteless bullshit. good sound quality?????? bro this logitech box suits my needs because i'm a consumer whore and i need the BIGGER NUMBERS

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.

triple sulk posted:

Samsung TVs appear less energy efficient in real life than in tests

Er, who gives a poo poo, loving idiot? What's next, sky seems less blue than in picture books? Lol.

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
Hello everyone, Microsoft Windows is apparently a trademark owned by Microsoft. Gee, I wouldn't have expected that from a product called Microsoft Windows.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i'm using the bigass old 2.0 stereo my old man left behind. my (superior, authentic) needs are suited as gently caress

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I'm running 3.1 right now and it's pretty needs suiting, 2.1 [or 2.0 if you have big speakers] is better than what 99% of people have in their homes anyway

that said I went to a DTS:X demo and it was pretty :lsd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

can anyone explain what the heck Motion Lighting or whatever is supposed to be, like it "dims the screen when there motion" like motion on the screen? why?

• Locked thread