Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ill get this in a humble bundle 2 years from now and never download it, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Love Stole the Day posted:

This is similar to what happened to me when I first played KotoR off of a steam sale 3 years ago in 2012.

I got like 40% of the way through the game, was loving every minute of it, and then got stuck on this one part (I forget what it was). I was confused and lost so I tried googling what to do. I clicked around and eventually found my way to a Reddit thread where they were talking about that part of the game. As I read that thread, someone just casually brought up and mentioned the big twist and plot spoilers and poo poo. I was like GOD DAMNIT MOTHER gently caress FUCKKKKKKK and after that I couldn't bring myself to play the rest of the game, even though I loved the story, the puzzles, the characters, and everything else about it. I was pretty mad. Never even found out how to get past that one part, either. :smith:

what if your name was glover stole the day

• Locked thread