Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Huh, it looks like the game has duplicate logs scattered around. I wonder what the intent behind that was, or if some logs are just random picks from a set or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

George posted:

You're getting ahead of things. First we need to come up with a challenge they can't win.

They need to play a level with all the bad guys modded into elves.
...without killing anyone.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cythereal posted:

Fair enough, seems to be that kind of game. Which begs the question: is the final boss going to be the grizzled admiral, or the nobleman who's much more canny and dangerous than he lets on?

well, actually...
It's the tech guy when he goes unhinged after the maid refuses his inappropriate advances one time too many
not actually a spoiler

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

AradoBalanga posted:

Samuel's head shaking really made it perfect. :allears: This is like, what, the second or third day he's known Corvo and already Samuel's hit the "Oh no, not this poo poo again, Corvo" phase.

Pretty soon Samuel is going to start treating Roboky's Corvo like the mad dog he is.
"Corvo! Whats that you've got over your shoulder? Is it another dead body? You know we don't allow dead bodies in the boat, Corvo. Drop it... Drop it... There we go! Good assassin!"

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Jon Do posted:

I was raised in Fort Worth, and my conclusion is that if you're in Texas, it's Austin or nothing. That was a few years ago, though.

It's like, you go from everyone around you being aggressive Texan assholes (understood and accepted) of the up-tight judgmental type that arises from the ashes of the old south... To, oh hey Austin's where all the interesting people are! And the average age of the whole city is like 26! Stores open up at 10AM because noone is up earlier than that.

Now instead of one out of ten people being worth talking to or hanging out with, it's like five! Bad news, at least 2 or 3 of the rest need to be punched in the face. Urgently. Also, they're masquerading as cool people you should hang out with, good luck finding out which.

Just don't go to Corpus or San Antonio. Everyone I met from either of those places was batshit. Every last one.

Are you sure you're not just describing UT?

Having E-rock within an hours drive is a pretty cool feature of the city though.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

deadly_pudding posted:

Yeah, there's enough difference in culture even between two of our 50 states that the only thing stopping us from dissolving is the threat of losing those sweet, sweet federal aid grants. If you think our infrastructure and education are bad now, just wait until you see how much of that is paid for by the federal dollar. That's not even touching on the issue of industry subsidies or the fact that most of those "sub-countries" would be totally landlocked.

Hell, Texas all but considers itself a different country, and dispatched its state guard to intercept a US military training exercise last year out of paranoia that it was Obama coming to take their guns or something.

Well that, and the fact that the last attempt went pretty horribly for everyone involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Orv posted:

Basically what we've learned here is that Roboky is the one in the right place.

Roboky's position on earth is a null pointer?

• Locked thread