Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

Hey guys, been pranking my neighbor with some well placed "presents" of human waste outside their door. Ordinarily I'd say this is a mega own but unfortunately i guess my neighbor just thinks the smell is me smoking weed and I'm worried they're gonna call the cops. .. Advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
break into their home and smoke weed in it....then who's going to call the cops??? hahaha

ron color
consider hiding print outs of ppopular memes and song lyrics around their home to throw them off the trail

Lil Cunty

tell them to call the cops. sounds like the kind of guy who does the opposite of what everybody wants them to do all the time

ty crap

ty landy

tao of lmao

What the heck have you been eating?

GEExCEE

tao of lmao posted:

What the heck have you been eating?

A lot of weed

tao of lmao

get this man a damb salad

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
You were supposed to eat the weed and poop it out at 642 Gunter Ave. That's across town, not next door! gently caress.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
What are we gonna do now? Are you gonna make rent money appear?

deep dish peat moss

When I was in High School my friend and I tried to make weed brownies, but we didn't know what we were doing so we just put weed in a brownie recipe and assumed it would work. It didn't get us high at all but the next day I took a big poop that smelled like straight weed and that's how my parents found out I smoked weed.

bog pixie

GEExCEE posted:

A lot of weed

GEExCEE

Hick Magnet posted:

When I was in High School my friend and I tried to make weed brownies, but we didn't know what we were doing so we just put weed in a brownie recipe and assumed it would work. It didn't get us high at all but the next day I took a big poop that smelled like straight weed and that's how my parents found out I smoked weed.

Lol

deep dish peat moss

parents: were you smoking pot in the bathroom?

me: No, what hap-- yeah. yeah. that's easier to explain than the truth.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
weed will actually make ur butthole smell like weed forever, enjoy weed smelling farts felon

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

deep dish peat moss

Girls call my butt the Dank Tank

Lil Cunty

they call mine the dabongadonk

ty crap

ty landy

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

the dugout

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the masster blasster

Lil Cunty

Hick Magnet posted:

Girls call my butt the Dank Tank

do you and your parents still refer to that poop as the Weed Deed

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

the kush push

ty crap

ty landy

cuntman.net

Hick Magnet posted:

Hick Magnet posted:

fuck. marry. t-rex

Lil Cunty posted:

they call mine the dabongadonk

fuck. marry. t-rex

You can just put weed in a brownie recipe and it'll work; you'd need a lot for a whole batch though...

Scaly Haylie

Lil Cunty posted:

the kush push

Scaly Haylie

the...the bowel groovement?

deep dish peat moss

Dookie Nights

Casio_knight

whoa weed IS a salad????

Casio_knight

sorry didnt realise the theme

the bud chud

El Spider

the weed rear end

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

the ol pot hole

Casio_knight

riding the 109 line (to the toilet)

Piso Mojado

El Spider posted:

the weed rear end

fuck. marry. t-rex

El Spider posted:

the weed rear end

:weedass:

cuntman.net

Hick Magnet posted:

still laughing at this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

TWIST FIST posted:

still laughing at this

it's really funny like something out of a sitcom

• Locked thread