Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

Ask a question and ill do a quick taroh reading using this deck of taroh cards i just bought from a garage sale. I don't know much (or anything really) about the spirit realm but i will do my best to try to channel the energy and give you an answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
can you follow me on twitter please

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
How's your day going, friend?

----------------

cuntman.net

whats my fursona

problematic hug

just a five card spread please

drilldo squirt

What's up with the weather?

----------------

Piso Mojado

Will I follow you on twitter? Hmmm. [Draws card]

The Seven of Swords is a tricky card. In short, yes I will (or maybe I already am) following you on Twitter. Unfortunately, this card represents betrayal and stealth. I will use your twitter acct to doxx you here as the right wing gun advocate and former hard rocker Ted Nugent. It WILL NOT go over well. Sorry Ted.

Piso Mojado

drilldo squirt posted:

How's your day going, friend?

Hmmm. *kisses crystal, draws card*

The Nine of Cups. It was going well until this. The Nine of Cups represents big ideas, great schemes, but more importantly means I will spend more time daydreaming about these than actually doing anything to make them happen.

This is sad, friend. I was really hoping to get some work done today around the house and to work on a web app I think will be really awesome. I guess I'll just smoke some weed and read taroh cards instead. no bueno.

Piso Mojado

TWIST FIST posted:

whats my fursona

*rubbing coconut oil on my face*

This card represents sacrifice and ultimate surrender. Sometimes when the deck cannot answer a specific question, it gives an answer to something deeper. In this case, I truly feel like the deck feels like you already know what your fursona is and that you should just roll with it. It will not be a good outcome at first. Everyone will hate you and you will most likely be permabanned (ill miss you :( ). However your sacrifice will result in you truly coming into your own. You will finally and only find happiness in the group furry orgy's that you CONSTANTLY think/dream about. So put on that suit and just roll with it bud.

Piso Mojado

problematic hug posted:

just a five card spread please

just a single spread for now, but maybe up it to a three card after lunch. Please ask a question you seek answers to.

problematic hug

just a one card spread please

cuntman.net

at least i got a face card

Scaly Haylie

will i find direction?

Piso Mojado

drilldo squirt posted:

What's up with the weather?

nothing, what is UP with you? Haha, i kid - that just a little spirit joke that gets a lot of lulz on the cosmic plane. Now...[seeking answers from the deck of low arcana]

Two of cups can is pretty vague but it typically represents balance. Two opposites coming together in union. Now hang on with me here, because poo poo is about to get deeeeep!

The opposing "seasonal" forces of "summer" and "winter" are coming together and creating the astral phenomenon known as "autumn". "Autumn" or as we like to call it in the spirit biz "fall" is a time of changing weather. I understand this may be difficult to follow if you havent had the deep spiritual training I have had over the past 20 minutes of practice, but just understand that this balance is only temporary as we approach the winter solstice.

Use this changing weather to find balance in your own life, drilldo. Find what is not in sync with yourself and work on finding a counterpart for it. i pray to the wolf god for you, my friend :pray:

Piso Mojado

problematic hug posted:

just a one card spread please

i need a question to answer. is there something you seek answers to? love? life? professional advice? I can do it all as I am basically a minor diety.

problematic hug

q: what is my card?

cuntman.net

what should i vote this thread

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
should I pursue winning that gold ps4 and if so how many quesorito boxes must I eat

tao of lmao

I believe.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
why wont julio open the closed & stickied thread no matter how many times i asked

fuck. marry. t-rex

which card art should I get tattooed on my body?

Piso Mojado

Lizard Wizard posted:

will i find direction?

I sense something is weighing on you, my child [summoning the powers of Ifrit]

The Page of Swords represents enthusiasm and interest in becoming more than what you are, but this energy also brings distraction. To answer you question, yes but only if you can control your enthusiastic and high energy nature. focus on a single video game and complete it (all cheevos). You can do so much in virtual life, maybe even beat games you never thought you would, but your biggest enemy is yourself. Much like versus the spiritual ensemble "Lit", you are your own worst enemy. Good luck.

Scaly Haylie

gosh, a whole page of swords!

Piso Mojado

TWIST FIST posted:

what should i vote this thread

Ahhhh. lets see....

Page of Pentacles means an obvious 5. You should rate this thread 5, but it doesn't mean you will. I have faith in you, but lets draw another to be sure....

Wtf twist fist - Ten of Swords?! You're a real dick, ya know.

Piso Mojado

opioid agonist posted:

should I pursue winning that gold ps4 and if so how many quesorito boxes must I eat

i really feeling some energy from this question.

Three of Cups. Well...surprisingly, the answer is yes. You should and it will result not in a heart attack but rather celebration and joy. You may not win it, but the reward will be in the journey. Obviously you should eat 3 Quesorito boxes immediately. no more, no less. Most importantly, the deck reminds us both that I am not liable for any health related issues that you will go through in your quest.

Wertjoe

Will I ever be able to have nice things?

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Wertjoe posted:

not with that attitude

cuntman.net

Piso Mojado posted:

Ahhhh. lets see....

Page of Pentacles means an obvious 5. You should rate this thread 5, but it doesn't mean you will. I have faith in you, but lets draw another to be sure....

Wtf twist fist - Ten of Swords?! You're a real dick, ya know.

voted 3

Piso Mojado

dumb crambo posted:

why wont julio open the closed & stickied thread no matter how many times i asked

*clap* [draws 1 card]

The Sun - I'm not sure what to make of this really. Its pretty apparent that Julio (aka whatever his name is now) is the naked babby. He's not afraid to hide anything and it's kinda his way or the highway. But the sun is good, energetic, and simple (as in there is no hidden agenda). What I cant figure out is how that answers your question. I think this is just a background card to create a narative to judge more cards. Lets draw a couple more.

The 9 and 10 of cups, back to back. He's on a mission this month, a mission higher than himself. But he needs your help dumb crambo, even though he may *think* he doesnt. Before this is over, you and only you will get to post in that thread, even if its a single post. More importantly, you will heal his heart in the process, which could result anywhere from a long lasting posting friendship to an irl romantc relationship. For now though, keep posting your own threads, make them your best, and the month of October will be bountiful for us all. :peanut:

drilldo squirt

What anime should I watch next?

----------------

Scaly Haylie

drilldo squirt posted:

the tarot always means jojo

Salmiakki

what should i draw next

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

platonicbackrub

who put the bop in the bop shoe bop shoe bop

Manifisto

Should I get a parrot?

ty nesamdoom!

Piso Mojado

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

which card art should I get tattooed on my body?

the deck says this:

the tattoo will be accompanied by a renewal in your life, and maybe even financial success. but be aware of what you can and cannot afford, both financially and holistically. be proud of it, get it somewhere visible and job opportunities are inbound!

Piso Mojado

Wertjoe posted:

i hope so, but lets see here

5 of cups. oh wertjoe, I'm sorry. There has been sadness in your life and you hide it much like the cloaked man. you are always looking back at the 3 spilled cups, and never seeing the 2 filled ones right in front of you. you'll never have nice things because you compare everything to something that you need to just let go of.

Ace of Cups. Oh man, yeah...you gotta let go, dude. You will only know peace and fulfillment when you do. There is secrecy and guilt in your life, you need to let that guilt out and confess, then and only then will there be a reckoning. jeez, hopefully you didnt murder anyone or do something really evil. *chill comes up my back*

Piso Mojado

drilldo squirt posted:

Queen of Swords - Something with women and swords. so pretty much every anime. poo poo, hold on...

Queen of Wands - Okay definitely an anime that has female protagonists, wands, and swords...yuuup. good luck finding one of those around.

Piso Mojado

Salmiakki posted:

what should i draw next

woah.

i would do what it says.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Will I be found out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

buttkiss posted:

who put the bop in the bop shoe bop shoe bop

you did! just now!

• Locked thread