Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

Manifisto posted:

Should I get a parrot?

NOOOOO! This is a warning. whatever you do, do NOT buy that parrot!!!!! you need to repeat this to yourself over and over and avoid temptation. oh god, i hope you havent left yet. This will really end badly for you..can someone text him or warn him before he does something stupid :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

Piso Mojado posted:

woah.

i would do what it says.

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

cuntman.net

Piso Mojado posted:

woah.

i would do what it says.

change clothes?

Piso Mojado

This owns

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Manifisto

Piso Mojado posted:

NOOOOO! This is a warning. whatever you do, do NOT buy that parrot!!!!! you need to repeat this to yourself over and over and avoid temptation. oh god, i hope you havent left yet. This will really end badly for you..can someone text him or warn him before he does something stupid :ohdear:

Oh my goodness, thank you for warning me!! Off to buy some venomous snakes instead!

ty nesamdoom!

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Manifisto posted:

Oh my goodness, thank you for warning me!! Off to buy some venomous snakes instead!

seriously, it's a better idea

Piso Mojado

ChairmanMeow posted:

Will I be found out?

Welcome, have a seat. A vague, but complicated question you have. Lets see the whole river on this one.

The Eight of Pentacles, Queen of Wands, And The Sun.

The answer depends on the question, but these cards are pretty specific. If you want to be found out, you will. If not, you won't. Basically you will get what you want, IF you labour hard towards it, but that shouldnt be too much of a problem. If you are a woman, you will loving own hard at whatever you seek here and if not, you definitely will have a VERY strong woman in your life driving you. Thats the queen bae m8, respect her. No matter what happens (found/not found), you will control it, and it will result in joy. thats some pretty good poo poo right there, congrats.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Piso Mojado posted:

the deck says this:

the tattoo will be accompanied by a renewal in your life, and maybe even financial success. but be aware of what you can and cannot afford, both financially and holistically. be proud of it, get it somewhere visible and job opportunities are inbound!

Pretty good... think I just might... where to put it though, fate? Where? I don't think my back counts as visible

City of Glompton

should I continue the path I am on?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Senior Management

Should I invite Dr. Sanchez to a hot evening of griller roulette at Taco Bell?

:jerry:

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I just want a general future read, please :) I don't do reads on myself often.

btw you're doing great :glomp:

Piso Mojado

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Pretty good... think I just might... where to put it though, fate? Where? I don't think my back counts as visible

lets see....*whooosh*

The chariot, ten of swords, and the high priestess. this all tells me that this tattoo is more than just for aesthetic pleasures, its supposed to be a symbol for a change in your life. A mark you can look back on and draw confidence from. You may have been thinking that you have lost control of your life lately, and that youre just 'in the backseat'. This tattoo is you gaining control in your life and taking back the steering wheel.

Anyways, I'm going to answer your question with another question. Where do YOU want it? Don't worry about what other people are thinking, this tattoo is not about them. It's about YOU! There are some warnings in here. If you falter and get this tattoo somewhere that is conservative or more traditional then you will hate and regret it. It will not be a representation of your renewed control, but rather another example in a long list of things you have done to please other people, not yourself. Listen to yourself on this one. Good luck!

City of Glompton

bump

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Will I ever find love?

----------------

tao of lmao

how long will I live

ChairmanMeow

Piso Mojado posted:

Welcome, have a seat. A vague, but complicated question you have. Lets see the whole river on this one.

The Eight of Pentacles, Queen of Wands, And The Sun.

The answer depends on the question, but these cards are pretty specific. If you want to be found out, you will. If not, you won't. Basically you will get what you want, IF you labour hard towards it, but that shouldnt be too much of a problem. If you are a woman, you will loving own hard at whatever you seek here and if not, you definitely will have a VERY strong woman in your life driving you. Thats the queen bae m8, respect her. No matter what happens (found/not found), you will control it, and it will result in joy. thats some pretty good poo poo right there, congrats.

Best news possible. Now I have to figure out what I want, don't suppose you can help with that?
Is it more cats? Probably more cats.

drilldo squirt

What hair cut should I get.

----------------

Piso Mojado

City of Glompton posted:

I did your read last night, but it's too hard to post it from my phone. will post it later friend.

meteloides posted:

I just want a general future read, please :) I don't do reads on myself often.

btw you're doing great :glomp:

thanks! not sure I can do a general reading, but I'd be happy to answer something a little more specific!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

is chili without beans really chili?

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Piso Mojado

City of Glompton posted:

Hi..*smoke rises*

Cool, this one seems pretty strait forward - kind of a past/present/future hand. You've been on quite a journey, starting with a very serious change in your life. Anyways, screw it, the past is the past and now you are in between that and the next great thing. There's a lot of anxiety on this road and youre mentally (maybe even physically) exhausted. You got this though and the best advice i can give you is to just keep focusing on making the path you are currently on better. You are close to end of this chapter and doing anything that veers you off in a major tangent will just delay the next journey. You're a pretty hard worker, even if not by traditional standards - so just keep going strait for a big longer and see what manifests. Best wishes, pal.

Wertjoe

Will you let me ask another question?

Piso Mojado

Vynar posted:

Should I invite Dr. Sanchez to a hot evening of griller roulette at Taco Bell?

ah to be young and in love again.

tap the brakes, man. Though the King of Wands clearly wants you to injest some sweet grillers at TB (there might also be coupons in your future, btw). You should give Sanchez a little room to breathe. Maybe invite a different poster to South of the Border if you need, or work on being comfortable eating by yourself for a while.

Piso Mojado

drilldo squirt posted:

Will I ever find love?

I hope so, but we shall see....

Five of Pentacles, King of Pentacles, Six of Swords...

So before I even start, I was messing with the cards before I picked your three and accidently removed a King of Pentacles to start with. I then reshuffled and low and behold, I draw him two cards later. weird...

Anyways, sounds like thats the card to listen to here. Luckily for you its a card for success, so much so that you may have already found love. With this love, their will be some difficult decisions to be made. You need to have the discipline to make some changes in your life to accommodate him/her, and there will be some major rocky points down the road that, to be honest, you may not get through. Regardless, enjoy the time you have with them and let them know how you feel frequently (within reason, though). The best advice i can give you is to loosen up a little and just live for the moment, if you can.

Piso Mojado

tao of lmao posted:

how long will I live

oaky, ill give it a shot.

Page of Pentacles. Dude, you still gotta few years ahead of you no matter what, but you need to get those lingering health issues under control. Take care of yourself, buddy. just eat a little bit healthier, go on a few more walks, and the rest of your years will be good ones.

City of Glompton

cool, thank you :)

Piso Mojado

ChairmanMeow posted:

Best news possible. Now I have to figure out what I want, don't suppose you can help with that?
Is it more cats? Probably more cats.

more cats is not a good idea. its a great idea!

Macnult

Will I be happier soon?

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Piso Mojado posted:

thanks! not sure I can do a general reading, but I'd be happy to answer something a little more specific!

poo poo just got hairy on the home front, so I just want to know if things are going to get really bad really fast, or if it's gonna be ok :ohdear:

cuntman.net

should president obama go bomb a hospital

drilldo squirt

Piso Mojado posted:

I hope so, but we shall see....

Five of Pentacles, King of Pentacles, Six of Swords...

So before I even start, I was messing with the cards before I picked your three and accidently removed a King of Pentacles to start with. I then reshuffled and low and behold, I draw him two cards later. weird...

Anyways, sounds like thats the card to listen to here. Luckily for you its a card for success, so much so that you may have already found love. With this love, their will be some difficult decisions to be made. You need to have the discipline to make some changes in your life to accommodate him/her, and there will be some major rocky points down the road that, to be honest, you may not get through. Regardless, enjoy the time you have with them and let them know how you feel frequently (within reason, though). The best advice i can give you is to loosen up a little and just live for the moment, if you can.

Can't believe I'm gonna get a hot rear end lady with her kid on my boat that also has swords in it.

----------------

I Dunno

I've been looking for jobs lately. What sort of jobs should I apply for and will I be successful at getting a good one? :ohdear:

Senior Management

thanks for the accurate and sad news

:jerry:

ChairmanMeow

Piso Mojado

drilldo squirt posted:

What hair cut should I get.

Let's see whats going on with this haircut.

Ten of Swords. Hmmm well here's the deal, drill - This isnt going to be a good haircut for you. Something is going to happen and you are going to hate it, no matter what it is. It's gonna be rock bottom, but your hair will grow back and your spirits with it. Soon you will find your signature "drilldo" look.

...and it will be masculine, manly, and you'll look fly as hell.

Piso Mojado

Chill la Chill posted:

is chili without beans really chili?

welll...

Nope. Thats soup or stew. Also - the queen of wands is a card of fertility and love. so....congrats?

Piso Mojado

Wertjoe posted:

Will you let me ask another question?

go for it!

ChairmanMeow

was my mom right?

Piso Mojado

Macnult posted:

Will I be happier soon?

two of swords, ace of swords, the empress.

Your happiness is in the balance of a swords edge. Deep inside you know how to become happy, you just need to start making steps towards it; even if those steps seem hard to climb. You should do this journey alone and be cautious of over-dependence on other people. Look at improving yourself through creative outlets and focus your thoughts internally.

I feel you'll be alright in the end, so dont worry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

sock it to me spirits

but hurry

ty crap

ty landy

• Locked thread