Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

xthetenth posted:

Maybe like a hammer but with a charge being single damage and long reach, with the non-charge being sweeps that hit like a shield? That could be too good but it would need space and time to take the real heavies and not really clear crowds as much as control them while a hammer can keep things moving a bit better and kill the crowds.

I see a spear being kind of like the Axe+Shield for the dwarf: Regular attacks are single target and armor piercing and mid-good damage, charge attacks are hellish wide sweeps that does lowish damage but knocks things down/back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Night10194 posted:

Can Kerillian's bows get Rupture?

If Rupure is extra target penetration, then I believe yes, at least on the longbow and swiftbow.

Well, I knocked out the double quest from yesterday for nightmare rat ogres in that one drachenfel map, and I've been thinking about how I want to spend my orange ore. I've got good to great orange weapons for my dwarf (He's got the warhammer with +heal on slay, extra powerful shoves, and something else I forget that is his mainstay, as well as a ammo scavenger heal on charge attack Hammer+shield, and then a set of orange drakefires and an orange master crafted crossbow, not the most ideal, but certainly not explicitly bad) and good elf weapons (orage sword+dagger, blue longbow with good modifiers). I picked up an orange greatsword for Kruber last night that does hellish work so he's sitting pretty. My problem areas are the Witch Hunter who uses a blue rapier and pistol brace, both good weapons but 2x blue is kind of meh for nightmare - and the wizard, for whom has a blue flaming sword and either an orange beam staff or orange fireball staff, all of which seem either anemic or downright not great in nightmare. I'm having problems deciding if I want to random up a new witch hunter weapon in general or try my luck and spend the extra ore to roll a wizard melee weapon or something.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Any word when these changes go out? I long for the day that the BW isn't forced into using the bolt staff because all other options are rubbish, though beam/conflag alt fires causing FF now is kind of hosed from a different direction. Bolt staff may still be the go to if only because the FF on beam/conflag is a absolutely stupid change that makes bad weapons worse.

Edit: Maybe fireball staff will be worth using...

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Lunethex posted:

The Beam and Conflagration staff are now, theoretically, doomed to ruin the team more than the other weapons especially in the more claustrophobic maps. She's more of a threat to the team than the rats now, unless you're using the Bolt Staff which did get nerfed but maybe got picked up a bit more again. I dunno, but it's still the only staff that the bot can even use and I'm sure the only one people will still be using. Now that the conflagration staff, at full charge, leaves a fire patch on the ground, that's more damage the team is taking. Also, a fully charge conflagration attack is 1/3rd the heat charge.

The bolt staff is basically still in the same position it's in for her, that being "Best by default". Not so much because it's a good weapon, but because her other choices are now downright poo poo.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

If you're in beam blast range you're in melee range. I think you're really over blowing it.

The beam staffs blast worked because you could hide behind a dwarf/sergeant shield and immolate packs through your team, minimizing your exposure. Now you have to be the one in front during a horde, exposing you to counterattacks. You for loving sure didn't take it for the beam part of the weapon which was about as threatening as peeing on the enemy for as much damage as it did. The Right click/left click to send a blast down your beam never worked all that well because A) the enemy is probably already staggering from the initial beam hit, meaning you miss about as often as you hit and B) it gave you a shitload of heat and couldn't be chained terribly well.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
You know what, I wish they would take the blast off of the beam staff and put in a staff that you can straight up swing around in melee as the primary attack. Use the blast as the M1 charge attack or as a tertiary fire like the WH rapier pistol. Make it like a longer range and slower than a mace, but not as devastating as a 2h hammer and call it a battle staff or something.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Mzbundifund posted:

According to Verminguide, drakefires have 11 possible perks. Targeteer is very nice on them.

I'd go for some combination of Targeteer, Bloodlust, and then either I'd accept any of master crafted, stability, channeling rune, or hail of doom.

Yeah, Drakefires have kind of poo poo awful accuracy without targeter. If you can pull bloodlust/Targeter, basically anything you get as a third trait would qualify as 'good enough' to keep it.

Something to keep in mind is that even with Targeter, Drakefires have a quick damage dropoff in mid range. You can kill clanners with one shot if they are within about 6-7 paces of you, but outside of that it takes 2 body shots to drop em on nightmare.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Zephro posted:

Does Hail of Doom do stuff on the Bolt Staff? I assume it does, but I have one with a 13.5% chance and I've never seen any graphical indication of it proccing. Is that down to the homing behaviour, with the bolts just stacking directly on top of each other?

It's easier to listen for it than to look for it because bolts are fast and hard to tell when they double proc. You'll hear a slight stutter in the attack audio, kind of a wh-whoosh sound. At least that's how it works for my Hail of doom drakefires, except in that case it's more of a b-bang

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
So is it just the 2h hammer that has the efficient dodge change?

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
So did they keep the friendly fire in on conflag/beam alt fires? It seems like those would all be downright miserable to use now instead of just 'non optimal' like they were before the patch.

I just want the fireball staff to be good so I can be a generic fantasy trope fire wizard princess.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
I mean, it's understandable that they'd walk the rifle back on reload speed, since they need to differentiate it a bit from the crossbow besides "is better than in every way but one". I have Master Crafted crossbows on both the dwarf and WH and they both still reload respectably fast now and work great to thin out clusters of clan and slaverats before they get to you.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Man, I had great luck last night with the elf using the single sword that I didn't have before the patch. The strong overhead chop really seems to do a number to stormvermins now that I never had in the past, I assume that's the extra headshot damage at work. Improved longbow also does work, though it's basically always been fairly good if you got annoyed by how the trueflight picked targets.

I understand now why the fireball staff's strong attack now penetrates one rat before exploding: If they are closing in on you, it's actually a fair spot more usable when you can huck the charged fireball, have it pierce through a rat that's in your face, and explode on the cluster that's running to you so as to not friendly fire yourself and your team. It's actually shockingly good now, Mind that the Bolt staff is probably still the safest bet for the wizards ranged weapon as far as it's ability to kill specials on demand, it's just not the automatic IWIN button like it use to be. I just wish I could get the regular longsword for the BW now because I'm really not happy with the flaming longsword and unless they made the first swing of the battle scepter hit more than one enemy I kind of still dislike that as well.

The Dwarf hammer w/o shield is now shockingly effective. The first two swings of the regular attack combo hitting unlimited rats gives it kind of a similar style to the 2h hammer on a faster, lighter basis.

There are so many stormvermins now, I can't imagine using weapons that don't have a good armor-piercing presence or charge attack. Angering a stormvermin partrol in nightmare with pubs has unequivocally been the the death of the group without fail so far.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Game really needs to do more to force people to learn melee before Nightmare. I just ran a hard run solo because I didn't know if anyone would join. Immediately I got 3 people. I had the most melee kills as Bright Wizard. The most ranged kills were on the dwarf. People lean entirely too hard on their ranged weapons and get murdered for it when they try to step up to Nightmare and Cata.

To be fair, the dwarf can rack up a shitload of kills with drakefires. The right click blast can sweep and clear slave rats like they were nothing.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Night10194 posted:

I will genuinely play Sienna for her Longsword now, and just take a Bolt Staff and be like "Sure whatevs wham bam some wizbiz." when I remember it in between beheading infinity rats.

I would play BW a lot more if I had a murdersword, as is I've just got the flaming one which has always been kind of underwhelming, and the battle scepter which feels like the attack combo comes out in the reverse order as it should.

Edit: I'm seeing a lot more elves with swiftbows, are they legit now?

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Night10194 posted:

The Bolt Staff is still really good at killing shitloads of little rats when they're charging at you, too.

You just use the loving machine gun mode mounted on it to do it instead of the autoaim bolt for everything, now.

Lazy lovely wizards want a no skill murder everything now button though. Last night I hit a couple pub BWs that did nothing but spam conflag blasts and bitching the entire time about being so sad and weak while friendly firing the poo poo out of us.

I kind of loathed the bolt staff with how it was in 1.4 though, in the hands of someone even remotely competent it could trivialize a lot of stuff in a way you didn't really see with any other weapon. Of course I am one of those hopeless mutants that legitimately liked it back with the right click was a non-homing piercing sniper bolt.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Johnny Joestar posted:

wow, just prayed for a random dwarf orange and got the axe + shield. even has regrowth on the shield bash, berserking and improved pommel. not sure if that's optimal by a long shot, but it's nice to start with.

IIRC regrowth on charged attack for shielded weapons kind of sucks because it only applies to the first rat you hit rather than all of them like it is for every other weapon. You're better off rerolling it into bloodlust if you can.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Johnny Joestar posted:

i like all the dlc maps but the dwarf ones are definitely cooler.

also, i got an orange crossbow earlier and i'm actually excited to use it. these are new times

I've got an orange mastercrafted rupture blunderbuss and now not only do I use it, I do so gleefully. Flattening waves of rats with penetrating buchshot owns.

Edit: Chugging a strength pot and blind firing that blunderbuss into a stormvermin pack and soloing 2/3rs of it owns.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Night10194 posted:

Given how wonderful the pick has been (instant new favorite weapon for Bardin) I'm really looking forward to getting a falchion.

Don't get me wrong, the falchion is good, but it's not as busted good as the warpick is.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Nehru the Damaja posted:

What is the glaive still good? I don't really know anything about how strong it was before and after nerf.

IIRC It's fine. It's functional but it's no longer 'best weapon in the game' good.

That honor apparently goes to the pick.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

xthetenth posted:

How does the elf actually work? I never really got the feel for her weapons.

The elf's weapons are generally really fast combos, do highish damage and aside from dagger/dagger and the glaive have good access to wide sweeping attacks, making them good for light crowd control while you lop off heads arms and torsos.

Daggers do some of the highest sustained damage in the game to a single target, doubly so if you have backstabbery access or are good about hitting rats in the face, but don't do as well when you've got more than a handful of enemies in arms reach of you because they have next to no crowd control. If you roll with someone who uses a shield or a 2h hammer regularly they can get some work done slaughtering rats that have been knocked on their rear end. Does shockingly good vs stormvermin because the charge attack is quick, has a high headshot modifier, and is an overhead swing better positioned to hit them in the head.

Dual swords hit a large amount of targets for middling damage, this works well for locking down medium size groups but comes with an Achilles heel in that there's a pretty sizable gap between the 4th hit of the combo and the start of the next that can mean the difference between an enemy hitting you or not. The charge attack was before 1.5 a very wide sweep for ok damage, but as a whole was kind of not great at killing stormvermin, this has since been changed in the current patch, giving it a higher damage while hitting less targets, making it better in that regard.

Sword Dagger winds up walking the middle ground between dagger dagger and sword sword, being faster than swords but better at crowds than daggers. I think conventional wisdom pegs it as being probably one of their better weapons, I've yet to see how this falls out in 1.5 though I've yet to see any reason why it would be any different now seeing as how it got about as buffed as the other elf weapons. Is unique in that it has a two attack charge combo - the first charge attack being the dual swords, the second being the double daggers one.

Single Sword received the biggest buffs this patch and plays kind of differently than any of the above. The basic attack is a bit slower but you now dodge further with it and it has a pretty beastly charge attack as an overhead chop that absolutely wrecks storms. Treat it like Kruber's arming sword on the main attack combo with DW's 1h axe or hammer charge attack and you'll have a pretty good idea of how it's going to work.

The glaive is the glaive, people have already touched on it. Use it like you would use a WH or DR axe and you'll have a pretty good idea what you're in store for.

As far as the ranged weapons go, by and large they all fill a similar niche, largely that of picking off stragglers or sniping specials. The swift bow is better at thinning hordes and turning the roger into a pincussion, the Longbow good for precision sniping specials before they become a problem and cleaving through thin lines of rat reinforcements, and the trueflight is good for autoheadshotting willey things like assassins and Things That Must Die Now. The Hagbane is kind of in it's own category in that it's kind of niche. It doesn't have the ammo capacity to thin hordes or the raw damage per shot to kill specials in the timeframe you need. What it delivers on in spades is the ability to spam it out on a roger or stormvermin patrol while strength potted to make them all lie down in a hurry.

SkySteak posted:

Would the Repeater Pistol actually work as a trash killer? Particularly one that has Rupture and Hail of Doom on it?

Repeater pistol is kind of rubbish in Nightmare because it takes 2 shots to kill a clan rat, better to use a brace and have to worry less about landing follow up shots or use a crossbow and have a better special sniper or a volley crossbow and both of the above.

On a only tangentially related note: I played around with Kruber's blunderbuss the other night and fell in love. I got bloodlust rupture and something else on an orange one and it wrecks up hordes something fierce. Being able to drop 10 or 12 slaverats in a single shot owns, as does snap shotting a gutter running a gutter runner leaping at you and killing it without trying particularly hard to aim at it.

DeathSandwich fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Dec 19, 2016

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Speaking of reds, I picked up the Red arming sword last night for Kruber. Swift Slaying normal, regrowth charged, heroic killing blow. Granted the latter two are at hilariously low chances at 3-4%, but I kind of wanted to try out his arming sword anyways, if it winds up being identical to the wizard sword I think I'd be ok with it.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Rap Three Times posted:

Also, how does increasing your luck help? Does it help with die rolls or pickups or something? There's a trinket that increases your luck by 50% on the quest board. Is it worth it?

IIRC you should have a 91% luck trinket in your inventory. From what I've gathered luck is 'situational' to 'bad' and shouldn't really go out of your way for it anyways, so it's probably worth a pass.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Lunethex posted:

Stormvermin and Ratling Gunners are Armored targets.

A brace of pistols will do 2.5 damage on body shots, 5 damage on head shots. All of Kruber's sword attacks, outside of the downward cut (which has some small armor penetration) will do 2 damage if you hit it in the head. The downward cut of the light attack does 3.5 on body shot, and 4 on headshot.

Again, it's all here in this spreadsheet. Base damage values are listed and then you can work from the headshot multiplier.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h3GnI6sIS77oXnCzE05k7KTkOoGJ3UezeVi24miBBoM/edit#gid=2022003636

How does armor reduction work for headshots? Setting aside the headshot multiplier, does it count as hitting an unarmored target?

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Lunethex posted:

I've sunk almost more hours into Vermintide than I have my all-time favorite game RE5 (which I have over 1000 hours in across 3 systems) and I can say that he's telling the truth on how poorly games can go.

RE5 Mercenaries was so good and it's a shame that everything after RE5 was just so miserable. I had like 200 hours in RE5 mercs and now that I'm reminded it exists I need to plug my PS3 back in sometime and play it again.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Sazabi posted:

Assuming the add new characters or simply replace the old crew. Are there any iconic classes you guys think should be in the sequel? Aside from a Slayer class, I'm not too knowledgeable on warhams, does any other race/profession have a similar relationship like the witch Hunter and bright wizard do?

More than anything I would like to see an Amber Wizard (Lore of Beasts for people who don't know Warhammer) to fill the Bright Wizard spot. Give him/her gnarly wolfman claws and other animalistic transformations for melee and a mixture of the Vermintide 1 style wizard staffs for shooting homing crows and amber spears and magical snares, and also a handful of longbows that have some secondary fire minor magics.

I think if they do new characters, we'll probably see a High Elf, probably a Lothern Sea Captain or something that uses polearms and different variations on bows. A Slayer that has a variety of shapes and sizes of throwing axes/hammers instead of traditional ranged weapons could be neat. A Kislev Streltsi could be neat and would fill a Kruber shaped hole in the party, maybe with more of a focus on 2 handed weapons instead of sword and board. A Skink Chief with spears, macuahuitl, and blowpipes would probably own.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
While the Chaos Spawn looked cool, I'm really not hot on the 'get grabbed and be locked in a long animation where you take a lot of unavoidable damage' thing. There needs to be a way to get knocked out of that grab even if it comes down to bombs or strength potions or something.

Norse marauders as the new faceless chaff screen will probably work fine, especially if they are keeping clan and slaverats in and the AI director can ratchet between the three. If you can consider clanrats to be skavenslave++, then it would make sense to have Norse be clanrat++ and be a bit tougher and stronger.

Lot of recycled assets so far, which is fine considering it's still a ways out. I'm sure (or at least hoping) they'll get those voice actors in to do new passes on some of the lines that are being reused from the first game.

The spear seemed fine, moveset seemed kind of similar to a slightly slower WH Rapier and I'll bet it probably gets used in a similar fashion. Repeater crossbow is kind of a headscratcher from a lore perspective, but it would be kind of funny if the big character reveal for this game was that Kerellian was actually a dark elf in disguise (they do that kind of on the regular in lore IIRC, though mostly just dressing up as High Elves rather than Wood Elves) that happened to be in and around Athel Loren for whatever reason when she got whatever that curse that she is alluded to having in the first game.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Night10194 posted:

His options will be, I am guessing, 'hates rats so much he becomes a renegade cop who lives by his own rules, which are all about hating rats', 'hates rats so much he decides to follow all the rules to get people to give him more guns to kill the rats he hates with' and 'hates rats so much it becomes a religious experience. The religion is hating rats.'

I mean, the blurb from the website makes it sound like Saltzpyre left the Witch Hunters and is now a bounty hunter, so he's taken a pretty significant step back in the social hierarchy of the Empire. That's made up for by Kruber being knighted, I guess.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
With the talk of the sequel I've got the fever to go back and play the first game again. I've forgotten how satisfying it is to play Baradin and go HAM with the pick.

I just got my first orange elf glaive last night, is it still super dominant or did it they ease back on it since back when it was death incarnate?

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Arcsquad12 posted:

Well if they stick the the marauders I hope they ham it up a bit with their dialogue. Low grunts and roars are nothing when you could have a bunch of wannabe super men screaming challenges and honor like a bunch of confused Klingons.

If Fatshark doesn't make the Norse Marauders sound like this, they've done hosed up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMqPG4S80bo

They will sound like that in game even if that means I have to mod it in.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
My hope is that there are an amount of shared weapons between each of the sub-careers. It was already highly annoying as is in the first game to get weapons for a specific character without hitting the shrine and burning up all your orange ore. Getting a specific weapon that's only available on one out of fifteen classes on random chance sounds like it would be a living nightmare.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Lunethex posted:

If some classes force you to give up key strengths that impair someone's ability to contribute in every encounter then there'll be serious problems. No ranged weapons? Hope you have a bomb for those packmaster grabs or whatever else comes up. Only hitting one enemy at a time? No armor piercing? yeah no etc etc.

We'll see.

I've been going back and playing the first Vermintide in the last couple of days and I'm already insanely frustrated again with the elf/wizard "I'm a ranged character :downsgun:" people who are always out of position and eating a shitload of unnecessary damage because they refuse to switch to their sword. On the flipside, I've played with bots that bug out when I get hooked and wind up chasing it and me all over creation swinging impotently with their hammer because they refuse to shoot it with a gun.

The way the first game is right now, enshrining "This is a melee/ranged class" into the characters for the sequel will make the pubbies mega terrible because it gives them (more) of an excuse to say "Well I'm the ranged guy, gently caress you for thinking I'm bad you should be guarding me because you're the tank". Everyone needs to be able to do a little bit of everything because otherwise what happens if everyone plays the 'ranged class' equivalent and nobody can or will switch to melee? What happens if everyone has a 'melee only class' that they are playing and they get got by a packmaster or deal with a globadier up on a ledge and out of range?

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Mordja posted:

Playing as a Slayer sounds kind of boring because as far as I know, your only weapons are dual axes and maybe a great axe.

I mean, does the slayer oath demand he do what he does with axes? Couldn't he still technically hammer or pick his way through chaos warriors? He could still do potentially throwing axes or something, limited in number but he can potentially pick them up again from fallen bodies.

I'm hoping we see some more minibosses instead of just the Chaos Spawn and Roger. Getting to fight an ice troll or skinwolf or Manticore would all be potentially fun fights. Make the troll/skinwolf fight to where they have less health than the roger but they regenerate so you have to alpha strike them to put them down for good.

Edit: vvvvv I'm pretty sure using Axe body spray on your enemies is technically a warcrime.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Yeah, there was a 1 hour stream the other day where they show the updated Kerellian being played badly and hitting things with a spear and repeater crossbow. They talk some about it then.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

White Coke posted:

I just want him to get a Trollhammer Torpedo.

Or an Irondrake gun. Hose those rats down with a fantasy flamethrower.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Pop in on the goon vermitide discord when you start, I'm sure you can find someone to help show you the ropes.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Willie Tomg posted:

RIP killing blow and trueflight. Red sword and dagger plus a hail of doom trueflight spam was the only way I could stomach playing *spits* Kerillian. It was cool while it lasted I guess.

I am guilty of game treason because I really like Kerillian's long bow and I use it with the single sword.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Night10194 posted:

It's more like a variation on the rapier.

E: It's good tho, I like it. I like all Kerillian's weapons.

I was going to say that it's like the dwarf/soldier 1h mace basically. It's a 3 hit combo with the last hit being single target, and the charge attack is a high damage overhead chop that is pretty good at wrecking storms. It's a bit faster than the 1h hammer too.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
For the Soldier, I like the mace without the shield better than with. Your fast attacks are still wide swipes that do good for crowd control, but IIRC your charge attack is instead changed to an overhead swing that's pretty good at popping stormvermin. Add to that the +block move speed and effective dodging you get for the single one handed weapons.

Of all the weapon and shield combos, I honestly think the Dwarf Axe+Shield is best since you get the crowd control effect of the charge attack and +devblow pushes, but the axe chops kill clanrats in one hit on Nightmare and is really good at chopping up stormvermin too.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
I played my first map last night as Kruber.

Blunderbuss still owns and is a total horde sweeper if you keep the enemies bottled up in a doorway.

My game ran like total poo poo, droping frames all over the place until I updated to the most recent NVidia drivers. When I played a spot this morning it ran much smoother.

In the map with all the wheat fields, if you turn your graphics settings to the lowest settings, you don't actually see the wheat and everything happens over barren empty fields.

Marauders are great. I love the gross wheezing they do when they are running after you and shotgunning berserkers never got old.

Aside from that, I wish it were easier to tell what weapons had armor piercing on uncharged attacks like you could tell with Vermintide 1. I want to try the Halberd but I would really appreciate knowing how it's going to behave before I start in on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Ad by Khad posted:

What's curse resistance do

Probably reduces the penalty for picking up grimoirs.

• Locked thread