Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Game was fun in beta, just gonna wait to see if there's enough content on release to justify purchase. Mainly concerned about diversity in the levels and things like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

I'm excited for your guys' reports at full release, the beta for this game was a lot of fun but I'm worried about variety and longevity :(

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Game is fun, I am enjoy.

I didn't really click with the bright wizard in the beta but it just feels right at the moment, got a really good handle on heat management and usually manage to top the table (not that it really matters). Also the soldier's two handed weapons are so much fun when you get into the rhythm and pacing of stepping forward/back and timing the swings.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

I got my first trinket today, at level 26. It's a blue.

25% faster respawn on death.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

I sent my mom an email thanking her for raising me cause my whole life has been building to this moment.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

StringOfLetters posted:

I feel like they really nailed the wizard-feel in this game. Chucking a big flaming death bolt like a javelin and gibbing eight guys feels amazing. And the temptation to push past your tiny little overcharge comfort zone into the much larger gently caress-zone is constant and enticing, like an addictive and volatile chaos magic source ought to be. My only complaints are A) the fuckin loot system, and B) Sienna should cackle a lot more often.

Although it is not a good thing, I get a weird satisfaction from announcing "ah gently caress I am exploding"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Is it just me or is this game way harder than vermintide 1 (since last night's release). Maybe I'm overly reliant on the gear I had, but we were doing cataclysm in numero uno and last night we died in a recruit mission.

• Locked thread