Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Dwarf Slayer DLC and I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Night10194 posted:

How do I highlight enemies and stuff?

It's called 'ping' in the keybinds... I rebound it and I can't remember the original key.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
What is it about the structure of the Black Powder level that makes idiotic pubbies act even more stupid that usual? Level starts, everyone scatters to the far corners of the map.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Haroshia posted:

Would it be too weird to have a Greenskin joining up with the crew to smash Skaven just because they're there to smash? I think it could work...I mean it's pretty heretical but it could work.

With a dwarf on the team? they should just do a big ork expansion, entire team is orks and goblins fighting chaos or something.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Bout to make an internet petition that the person who designed wheat and chaff be publicly flogged.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Well, there's the whole "rat ogre punches you in the face while the intro sequence plays" thing, but maybe that happens in other levels too?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Slayer is in, hell yeah crazy mohawk dorf dude.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
throw the axes at the rats, pull new axes out of your pants.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Digirat posted:

All the melee weapons I tested except for the executioner sword had massively nerfed headshot damage compared to the first game, so unless bardin has a weapon with an actually good headshot modifier I might just stop aiming for the head with him entirely and become the terror of shins everywhere, especially because you can now cut off both legs with one swing which is amazing

then you miss out on the sadistic thrill of splitting rat skulls with a giant sledgehammer.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

A Bug posted:

I wish the chaos knights were more Nurgle-y. The should look like a can of Pillsbury biscuits bursting open.

kinda holding onto the hope that we'll get an Unclean One boss fight.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Digirat posted:

just stupid elf things

it's amazing just how universal this experience is. it happens every other game.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
just had a game with flamethrower grandma and flamethrower midget and the other two players were like "holy poo poo" when we'd both cut loose on a horde of rats. bet it smelled real bad too.

Ravenfood posted:

They really need to lean into "Nurgle" more for the chaos designs. As is they're fairly visually boring.

agree, they're not nearly gross looking as they need to be. I mean where are the exposed entrails, the running sores?

uber_stoat fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Mar 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
sometimes when it's zooming in one of the players will be already running down the road with the rest just stuck there. not sure if it's because they loaded sooner than the rest or what.

• Locked thread