Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9
The public beta just updated for me, it still says beta is offline, however.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006

First 9
Some people will complain if you hang them with a new rope.

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006

First 9
And the characters themselves as well as their banter is incredibly good. Except for the elf, gently caress her.

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006

First 9

Badly Jester posted:

I'm admittedly rather hard of hearing, but I'm pretty sure he says "HOLY poo poo MAN, HEAL THIS RAVAGED BODY" instead of "Holy Sigmar".

This is how me and my group always hear it, too and none of us are hard of hearing. It's a great line.

Kegslayer posted:

Is it just me or do the Witch Hunter's pistols have a really short range. Coming from using the Dwarf crossbow or the mage. It feels like I never connect with anything.

Makes going after poison wind globadiers or gatling guns etc really frustrating.

I did a normal run on the tower tonight and I swear that in that map I saw more globadiers spawn than any hard run on magnus. It was loving insane. Also yeah, Victor's pistols are pretty much midrange, if you want sniping you'll need to get his crossbow or the like.

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006

First 9

FrancoFish posted:

gently caress Black Powder.

And Wheat and Chaff. The Wells weren't too bad, though.

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006

First 9
Exploitation. Exploitation never changes...

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006

First 9

Krinkle posted:

Does completing missions give the bartender more sausages and he opens his door for some reason? What is the point of this tiny little room?

The resistance is expanding, man. I imagine there will be more rooms added (look downstairs) for other classes to come. It's story progression.

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006

First 9
I swear I saw someone playing Markus last night and he had some kind of skull-face-helmet-thing going on. I haven't seen any images of it elsewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006

First 9
Is there a visual cue for when a weapon procs ammo restoration? I'm familiar with the heal procs but none of the others except maybe the split projectile ability.

• Locked thread