Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Missing Name

I accidentally let a fly in the house. I think it's waiting to kill me now ever since I missed with the rolled up newspaper

what do, this is the only place I trust for advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
surrender

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
hotbox it into submission and then gently set the noble creature free

tao of lmao

you dun goofed, op. that fly is gonna have a million babies and they're gonna puke their bug guts on you in your sleep

Senior Management

This is bad but it could be worse. You could have an infestation of butt spiders. I second

opioid agonist posted:

:jerry:

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

opioid agonist posted:

Missing Name

I haven't heard it buzzing in a while. Does this mean its just stalking me, or ...?

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
it found someone better op time to move on. I can give that fly everything it needs, and it knows it :hehe:

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

cuntman.net

you ran into a super stealth fly :gonk:

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

its probabalyt rubbing its lil hands at the thought of what its gon do to you

dogcrash truther
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB_MRNU9qDo

dogcrash truther
https://www.bugasalt.com

dogcrash truther
warning, that is NOT a website about how to find a nice man to give you AIDS

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
you must move. Like your home, not around.

cuntman.net

change your name and flee to a different country

Missing Name

The fly is back. I shall name him Billy.

He is in the kitchen while I cower in my bedroom with a nerf gun. If this doesn't kill him, the Mauser will come out.

AKA "byezimyannij" or some variant of that.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
"oh god, oh god what have i done" weeps a man, as he frantically picks up the deadly salt load and throws it over his shoulder. "nooooo!" he is trapped, forever throwing salt over his shoulder, never realizing if that salt was thrown over his shoulder or not. he won the battle, but lost the war

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
"help me, help meeeeee"---missing namefly

----------------

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Missing Name posted:

The fly is back. I shall name him Billy.

He is in the kitchen while I cower in my bedroom with a nerf gun. If this doesn't kill him, the Mauser will come out.

why did you name him, now you'll get attached and keep him for a pet

Missing Name

Day two of the fly. We have settled into an uneasy truce. Billy stays on one side of the room, I stay on the other. He buzzes slowly; I play the sound of kazoos back as protest.

I left him an offering of poisoned sugar water.

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Wait! You still have the emergency teleportation device, don't you?

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

To defeat the fly, you must first become the fly

DeepQantas

Have you tried chopsticks?

Missing Name

DeepQantas posted:

Have you tried chopsticks?

I'm shunning my Asian heritage. It failed me when I ate ice cream the other night

Commie NedFlanders

Let a spider in

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

DeepQantas

Actually I meant the piano duet. Flies love making friends over chopsticks, they just never seem to find a playing partner and a walk-on-piano calibrated for fly weight.

social vegan

*smugly lifts bugasalt to lips, blowing the last plumes of saltsmoke leaving the barrel, turning the camera, a tight zoom to the face*

shoo fly, don't bother me.

*chuckles deeply, sits down and tries not to cringe while eating salty milk and cereal*

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Missing Name posted:

I'm shunning my Asian heritage. It failed me when I ate ice cream the other night

unwise

*utilizes asian heritage to quickly earn a green belt in tae kwon do*

Missing Name

Day three. I have barricaded myself in the kitchen. I have access to food and the side door. Billy is doing something in the living room. I can hear him buzzing. My kazoo broke overnight and I can't buzz back at him anymore. If he learns how to go upstairs, who knows what will happen.

Food supplies are good, but I should start rationing them to be safe.

Can I leave the house safely? I'll have to find out.

tao of lmao

Missing Name posted:

Day two of the fly. We have settled into an uneasy truce. Billy stays on one side of the room, I stay on the other. He buzzes slowly; I play the sound of kazoos back as protest.

I left him an offering of poisoned sugar water.

lol

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
our hopes and prayers are with you. flies have a short life span, thank God- which is redundant since I already said our thoughts and prayers are with you. what I mean is YOU GET OUT THERE AND YOU MAKE THAT SHORT-LIVED SONOFABITCH REGRET IT WAS EVER A MAGGOT!

thank you and good luck and sorry for screaming, I get emotional sometimes.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

you named him, fed him, and gave him half your house

you might as well start taking him for walks and dressing him up in stupid outfits

ron color
safe money is on the fly. sorry

cuntman.net

ron color posted:

safe money is on the fly. sorry

Missing Name

:siren: :siren: loving GOT HIM :siren: :siren:

I GOT BILLY

:nms: :nws: graphic fly crime scene photo, do not click if easily frightened :nws: :nms:

I can sleep safely now

AKA "byezimyannij" or some variant of that.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

become the fly. to kill you he'd have to kill himself first, see who blinks first in that situation pal. that's the pitch for my Hollywood remake of the fly

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

you monster

otoh you have your house back and can probably get a pet that doesn't eat poo poo

cuntman.net

byob success story

ron color
the fly is typing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ron color posted:

the fly is typing

That's what I was thinking. RIP goon

• Locked thread