Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
For me Order had all the fun classes. Humans and dwarves felt really solid. Witchhunter, Warriorpriest, KotBS, BW, Runepriest, Slayer. They had best scenarios, their area design was cool too

gently caress elves though, everything about them

Jackard fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Nov 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

its an elf, so no

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Yeah I've also had to admin in the past so this didn't seem that unusual (although I didn't look too closely)

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Recently found some old interface mods on my computer for WAR, what version are these guys on and would everything work?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

This game was only good T1-T2

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

I remember this game (the actual real release) was fun. But it was also bad. I guess it was both?
First they launched with not enough servers, then released wayyyyy more than needed. Also T3-T4 was a mess

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

They should have dispensed with character levels completely given that the whole focus of the game was PvP. But just uttering that idea in the design room of any large developer would probably lead to heart attacks. Character levels are a design crutch.
Yea, then people could hang out in the best zones/scenarios. Should have had horizontal progression through equipment/skill unlocks

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Why would you ever purge a low pop mmo?

"Guess we didn't need those players!!"

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Maybe these people deserve it, lol

E:

:iceburn:

Jackard fucked around with this message at 02:30 on May 27, 2018

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

drat Dirty Ape posted:

That feeling when you get like 4 or 5 scenarios in a row where your entire team ignores the objectives and focuses on tanks.
But they're right there, taunting you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Getting my old interface back up to speed

Find addons here https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/